New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

February 18

edited January 2012 in General Discussion
2/18 date new samurai episodes return to nick

Comments

• Cool. I saw the logo for it this morning. Power Rangers Super Samurai! I was wondering when the new eps started. Thanks
  • I'm assuming this is just a rumored date. Any source for confirmation?
  • Yay, cant wait to see how this season turns out
  • Michael Madnick on Paul Schrier's FB wall: "Premiers February 18th 12n / 11c only on Nickelodeon" Maddnick works for Saban. This is legit info, Samurai is coming back Feb. 18th
  • yup i wasnt going to reply as i was starting to doubt whether it was legit lol i knew it was tho
  • awwwwwww i want the tourchure to end and move to goseiger
  • im excited to see this :)>- B-)
  • samurai awesome ;) im starting to doub we'll see goseiger the wy people expect
  • Ah, February... With the world ending, we probably won't see Goseiger, WE NEED THE POWER RANGERS TO HELP US STOP THE APOCALYPSE!
  • im kinda stoked to see how a female Red Ranger will be like.
  • im kinda stoked to see how a female Red Ranger will be like.
    i agree
  • i think i read somewhere that she'll be introduced quite early on i hope its true
  • i think i read somewhere that she'll be introduced quite early on i hope its true
    I don't think that's true, but I'm only guessing that on when Clash of the Red Rangers actually fits into the second season. It would not surprise me if she wasn't introduced until the second half of the season because we don't know for sure if the Black Box will be finished by the time the first episode airs, and they need to get the shark zord. And I'm assuming CotRR is near the second half as if it was in the first half we most likely would've had mention of her in one line or something as to why she wasn't there. (Or they could've just pulled what they did in the Christmas ep) and not mention it at all.

If that made any sense...