New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Adam as Red Ranger

edited January 2012 in General Discussion
Do you guys think Adam woulda made a better Red Turbo Ranger then Tommy? Personally i think adam was always with the team more and lead better than tommy did. I think it woulda been awesome to see Adam in red, or if they ever just bring back in a newer season as red ranger.

Comments

• I don't think he would've been better than Tommy, but I feel like he would've been a good leader. Johnny was one of the few (later on) that was good at martial arts on and off screen (as his character and as a person).
  • in zeo maybe not so much, but in turbo i honestly feel that adam was a better leader then tommy.
  • Adam, I felt always should of been the mentor roll, he would of been better in Dino Thunder than Tommy I think. I like Adam alot and I like Johnny Yong Bosch, not only because of Adam, but because of Ichigo from Bleach and other things too. I think he did some voice overs on the Kamen Rider Dragon Knight game.
  • honestly i like Johnny Yong Bosch & his Character as a leader of Tommy. i always felt adam was a better ranger. he was even a better ranger than tommy was when he wasnt a ranger lol