New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Bioman a/u fic

2»

Comments

• Shingo:I was going to but Jun almost shot me when she was practicing.
  • edited January 2012
    Mika: O.O...soooo she almost SHOT you... awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    Shingo: with her ARROW!
    Mika; what KIND of arrow?
  • (Pheebo comes walking by) : I will never understand these people.
  • LOL!!!!!!!!!!
    Shiro: Are u guys flurting of sommething?
    Both: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Shiro: Sure sounds like it! :3
    *Shingo and Mika look at eachother, nod, and tackle Shiro*
  • edited March 2012
    heres what else I have for chapter 2 sorry about grammer and spelling it's still off of a typing device

Just then what looked like an arrow flew down right next to Farrah and Farrah Cat the source of the arrow appeared to have come from the bow that was being held by a young girl about 19 years old that gave Mika and Hikaru a brief smile.

“We need some help over here.” Hikaru said into her communicator right before a monster teleported in behind her and threw her onto the sidewalk with Mika following shortly after after briefly getting their bearings the duo started fighting the mecha clones oblivious to the fact someone was watching them.

Just then the rest of the team ran up and started fighting the mecha clones and the monster as well. ”Biomen!” the five yelled as they transformed into their Bioman forms and proceeded to take out the rest of the mecha clones right before another arrow flew forward and hit the monster after which Farrah and Farrah Cat both retreated. “Come on we better keep looking.” Shiro said as the group of five ran off only for an arrow to land right in front of them. ”Oh great here we go again.” Mika muttered as the girl her and Hikaru had seen earlier walked up

“Here.” Shiro said as he handed the girl back the arrow

“Hey that’s a nice bracelet.” The girl said as the group looked on in surprise “Is that what helps you five transform like you did.”

“Can I have one of them?”

“Enough!” Shiro yelled “This isn’t a game we are playing, you can get killed.”

“Sorry was it something I said?” “You’ll have to excuse Shiro but he does have a point this is basically life and death.” Hikaru said “Wait a minute you were at the airport weren’t you?” “Yes I had just returned from an archery tournament.” “Shiro can you check the scanner I have a feeling about something.”

“Fine.” Shiro said as he took the scanner out and waved it in front of the girl which caused it to start beeping like crazy. “I knew it.”

“Excuse me um I’m sorry didn’t get your name.”

“It’s Jun Yabuki.” “Well Jun we have a friend of ours we should have you meet.”

“Sure.”

“Pheebo can you come here we need you to check something.” “Don’t worry he won’t harm you.” Hikaru reassured Jun as Mika rolled her eyes in the background “Mika please don’t do that.”
    “So where is this friend?” Jun asked “That would be him.” Shingo said as Pheebo appeared piloting bio robot “Don’t worry he won’t hurt you.” Shiro said as the biorobot picked Jun up and briefly scanned her then put her back down “Well what’s the verdict?” Mika asked as Pheebo came out of the bio robot “She does carry the genetic template that contains the bio particles.” Pheebo replied as he sent a bio bracer onto Jun’s wrist “Welcome to the team.” Shiro said with a smile “Um I hate to interrupt this happy moment,” Mika said as she pointed to the mecha clones and the beastnoid that had just appeared “but we have company.”

“Everyone henshin!” Shiro ordered “Red One!” “Green Two!” “Blue Three!” “Yellow Four!” “Pink Five!” “What do I say?” Jun asked “Just say the first one that comes into your head.” “Right here it goes Black Six.” With that said Jun transformed

“Wow this is kind of cool.” “Uh oh look who is back.” Ryuuta said as Mason appeared with the anti bio particle gun “Any ideas?” Hikaru asked “Let me check.” Mika said as she activated the holographic ability in her suit “It looks like if we can fire something into the front of the gun it might jam it and cause a backfire that might wreck it.” “We need something to fire at it.”

“The bio computer is telling me something,” Jun said as she put her hand forward “Black Six Bio arrow” with that said a bow and arrow appeared in Jun’s hands.” “We need a distraction.” Shiro said “Leave that to me just be ready,” “Mika said “Yellow four holographic projection.” Mason shot at the hologram oblivious to Jun readying her bow and arrow until she fired point blank right into the nozzle of the anti bio gun causing it to explode. ”Hey it worked.” “Curse you Biomen!” Mason yelled as he retreated

“Wow I did it.” Jun said “Good job.” Shiro said as the others nodded in agreement “Thanks everyone.” “Come on we better get back.” Mika grumbled as the group left “Did I do something wrong, she doesn’t seem to like me?” Jun whispered to Hikaru when Mika was out of earshot

“It’s nothing against you it just takes her a while to warm up to people.” Hikaru whispered back a while later the group arrived back at headquarters

“Come on the girls will help you get settled in and then we’ll give you the tour. Shiro said “So how do you like this place?” Jun asked trying to make conversation “It’s not really too bad once you get used to it.” Mika replied as she gave Jun a brief smile “Sorry if I come off as a bit aloof I’m not good with new people, heck it took forever for the others to get me to finally join up.”

“It’s understandable, maybe we should get to know each other so it will make the transition easier.” “Fair enough, I’ll start I guess my name is Mika Koizumi, my hobbies are photography which I was trying to follow in my brother’s footsteps before I ended up as a bioman, I’m 18 years old and I don’t know what else to say really.” “I’ll go next my name is Hikaru Katsuragi, I’m 24 years old and was a carnival flutist before joining up, my hobbies include playing the flute, Jun your turn.” “Okay my name is Jun Yabuki I’m 19 years old, my hobby is archery which is just what I came back from in Brussels.”

Just then there was a knock on the door “Hey are you three done with your girl talk yet Shiro wants to give the tour now.” Shingo said from the other side of the door “Okay we’re be out in a minute.” Hikaru said “Come on.” “So how is it with the guys on the team?”

“They are nice guys when Shiro and Mika aren’t butting heads on things.” “Hey I’m getting better at it I only gave him headaches once recently.” A few minutes later the six were walking around. “Okay you saw the sleeping area,” Shiro said as he pointed to a room “over there is where the vehicles are located both civilian and our Bioman vehicles, on your right is the bathroom, one of them the other one is down the hallway, and our last stop is the control room.”

“Wow this is so cool.” Jun said as she looked around the control room “this is like something out of Star Trek.” “Oh she will fit in here just fine.” Shingo said “Great we have another sci fi and ufo nut.” “You say that like that’s a bad thing.” Mika replied sarcastically “Well I have a feeling with six Bioman life is about to get more interesting.” Ryuuta said

End of chapter 2

Note: due to two factors the episodes are going to be slightly altered because of the following:

1. Mika is alive here and Jun is here as well

2. I lost the episodes I had bookmarked on Youtube so I can’t use them as reference anymore. Also to note at this time I haven’t seen the Bioman movie all the way through so that will not be used in this fic unless I do see it later on down the road.

Next chapter 3

• and heres what I have of chapter 3

Chapter 3:

The next morning five of the team members woke up. “She did it again; I talked to that girl about this before.” Shiro growled

“What’s going on?” asked Jun “Oh this happens all the time Mika takes off to who knows where to take photos, she comes back later sometime and Shiro chews her out,” Shingo said “I think she just tunes him out now after the first time.”

“This happens all the time?” “Pretty much, don’t worry Mika always comes back from wherever she goes off to; we just don’t know when she will come back.” “I didn’t even hear her leave this morning.”

“Usually she takes off early in the morning or late at night we aren’t sure which.” “Mika took off again didn’t she?” Hikaru asked as she walked up “pretty much I don’t know why it ticks Shiro off so much, she’ll be back eventually.” “That is not the point we are suppose to be a team, she needs to start realizing that.” Shiro yelled

“She does, if she didn’t then she wouldn’t bother coming back.” Hikaru pointed out just then there was a sound of a motorcycle pulling up “I have to talk to that girl.” Shiro growled out as he stormed off

“Oh great, Mika and Shiro round four.” Ryuuta quipped

“I don’t understand maybe it’s because I haven’t been here more then a day but why would this make Shiro mad by the sounds of it Mika wouldn’t run off for good.” Jun asked “I think it’s because Shiro worries about her but Mika is very independent and stubborn she doesn’t like people telling her what she can and can’t do.”

“Is it too much trouble to tell us where you are going?!” Shiro yelled from down the hall

“I had my communicator I would have contacted you guys if there would have been trouble.” “That’s not the point Mika you can’t take off on your own like that.” “Come on lets go this will be a while.” Hikaru said as her and Jun walked off while Shiro and Mika continued to argue.
  • edited August 2012
    Hey here is an idea for powers for the group outside the suits how does it sound?

Shiro: the animal one he has in canon
    Mika: force fields
    Jun: super speed
    Hikaru: Teleportation

not sure on shingo or ryuuta yet.