New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Better Evil Ranger?

Comments

• personally with in space, i was hooked from the beginning. just really liked that season all the way through. Psycho rangers was the best part of it too.
    where there any other evil rangers? other than trent, ryan, tommy, and the psychos?
  • I'm not saying I wasn't hooked to In Space, I really did love the series, but that arc with the Psycho Rangers had me wishing each episode after came on one right after another so I could see what was going to happen.

Well, Tanya, Catherine, and Adam were technically "Evil" with the shadow rangers episode of turbo, but that really doesn't count.
  • they tried turning adam rocky and aisha evil the first episode they appeared in. i totally forgot about that.
  • Good thing they didn't. Those three were tuff enough to take on Zedd's Z-Putties before they became the new Red, Black, and Yellow Rangers.
  • agreed. i personally liked that team better than the original. i wish rocky woulda been red in forever red. oh well stuff happens.
  • The Thunder Rangers before they learned the truth about their parents' death.
  • yeah the thunder rangers were good to. Hunter and Blake were also my favorite of the ninja storm team.
  • This was my favorite scene in the team up with Dino Thunder. I thought the Ninja Rangers were good evil rangers at the time.

• yup, now all 5 original Ninja Storm rangers have been evil, i think cam is the only one who never was evil?
  • Not sure. I haven't seen Ninja Storm in a while. If that is the case, I think that's the most Rangers for a whole season that was turned evil for a short while.
  • Yup, First Hunter and blake were turned evil, then in the Dino thunder/Ninja storm team up Shane, Dustin, and Tori were turned evil to fight the dino rangers. Cam pretended to be evil in that episode but that is about as far as he got to being evil!
  • Oh ok. Yeah, I'm pretty positive that's the only cast that's had almost all the Ranger cast being evil
  • well mmpr, had cat, tommy, and billy was evil on blue ranger gone bad, and they almost turned Adam, Rocky, and aisha evil too.
  • Yeah, but I mean Ninja Storm only had one that wasn't. Kim was evil in Turbo Movie. I guess that counts. and Jason too.
  • true, i forgot about Kim and Jason being evil in the movie.