New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Favorite Morph Sequence?

edited January 2012 in General Discussion
Mine would either be RPM, Ninja Storm, MMPR, Zeo Or Lost Galaxy.

Comments

• MMPR! it brings rerun memories!!:3
  • yeah. MMPR & Zeo & In Space bring back memories that other seasons just don't quit have for me, but i do like all the seasons morphs accept found everything dumb about operation overdrive haha
  • I don't know, i kinda thought, after a while, while MMPR-Turbo is the most memorable, it was also kinda boring as well. I like Jungle Fury's. That was cool
  • yeah jungle furys was awesome, i really liked that season, just only seen it once lol. so eventually when i get there i will watch it again
  • I love Jungle Fury's... Love RPMs too... MMPR was too boring for me, though I did like them morphing into ninjas.
  • Dom's morph is epic I believe. The only thing I didn't like was the Spirit Rangers... That and the fact Scorch didn't have a human form like he did in Gekiranger.
  • I gotta go with turbo. MMPR is a little simple to me, zeo was pretty good too though. I like Space's but it was simple also, as far as choreography goes. As far as effects go (after the choreography) I really like Lightspeed Rescue's my current least favorite season.
  • I thought it was hilarious when Ziggy asked about the unnecessary explosion in the background when he morphed lmao
  • edited February 2012
    All! I loved that too, Dubby! Lol! Ziggy is my fav guy ranger! He was HOT!
  • I always thought it was cool how Jungle Fury ended up using glasses to morph... so that would probably be 1 of my favorite morph device ideas however in regards to the sequence, I thought the primary Time Force sequences were awesome. They were neat, cool, flashy enough but not too long.
    Dom's morph is epic I believe. The only thing I didn't like was the Spirit Rangers... That and the fact Scorch didn't have a human form like he did in Gekiranger.
    To be fair you can't really be surprise with the human form not being kept. Since when have they ever kept it for someone that isn't a head villain? They probably think monsters having human forms is ridiculous and a waste of money.
  • MMPR and Zeo. "It's morphin' time!"
  • I thought Jungle Fury's was good. I thought the sunglasses was lame at first, but when I saw the part where they did the quick fighting moves while they were morphing was cool. Especially because their fighting style was of the animal they were portraying.
  • My favourite morphing sequence was probably Ninja storm, Jungle Fury or the original, Mighty Morphin. In my opinion, seasons that weren't that great tended to have really good morphing sequences
  • thats not true. all 3 of those seasons imo were great! i pretty much like all the morphs, even overdrives. just didnt care too much for that season but ill give them that. they did have cool morphs.
  • edited February 2012
    thats not true.
    It's her opinion. She didn't say that it was a fact. You can't say whether someone's opinion about something is right or wrong.