New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Most Overdone thing in power rangers?

edited January 2012 in General Discussion
Me i thought the most overdone thing in power rangers was making Evil Rangers or Clone rangers.

Comments

• Definitely. No question is it the Evil Ranger plot.

MMPR1 = Tommy evil.
    MMPR2 = Dark Rangers and Wizard's Tommy clone.
    Turbo = Shadow Rangers
    Space = Psycho Rangers
    Lightspeed = Cyborgs.
    Time Force = Turtlecon's Evil team
    Wild Force = Onikage's team.
    Ninja Storm = Hunter and Blake were evil
    Dino Thunder = Trent was evil however I did like how they did that.
    SPD = A-Squad. I also enjoyed that 1.
    Mystic Force = I can't remember if they had an evil team or not. I want to say Hekatoid had one but I'm not sure.
    Overdrive = I don't believe this season had one. While Tyzonn was evil, he wasn't a Ranger when he was evil.

Jungle Fury = Just the Spirit Rangers were evil.
    RPM = No evil Rangers, I believe.
    Samurai = No evil Rangers.
  • Definitely. No question is it the Evil Ranger plot.
    Samurai = No evil Rangers.
    For now.... ;)
  • Yup precisely. Granted I don't know if Shinkenger had an evil Ranger team but that doesn't mean much. Gaoranger had 2 of them but we only got Onikage's. Hurricanger also had their own evil Ranger team plot too but we didn't get that one. We just got the evil Thunders.
  • in mystic force Nicks father the 7th ranger of the team was evil ;)
  • Tommy/Pink Ranger relationship. After a while, that kinda just got annoying. But, I prefer Tommy/Kim to Tommy/Kat
  • Dubby, I know Leanbow was evil but he wasn't a Ranger then so it doesn't count.
  • How about the line "You're not going to get away with this!"
    I can't help but notice how many times characters in the show say that
  • everything is overdone
  • I personally love the evil ranger plotline. Sadly many times it isn't always well done. I would say the best evil ranger stories were green with evil and the stuff with the psycho rangers.
  • I agree, Jam. I do like the evil Rangers plotlines but some of them aren't done good but I really couldn't have said it better myself however I did like the story with Dino Thunder too. instead of Mesogog brainwashing Trent, they decided to make it so that the white gem was evil. That was pretty cool.
  • My problem with the trent thing was it seemed like a really fasted paced copy of Tommy's MMPR days.

Tommy Becomes Evil
    Trent Becomes Evil

Tommy Becomes Good.
    Trent Becomes Good.

Tommy has to fight a clone of himself.
    Trent has to fight a clone more or less of himself.
  • Good point other than Trent never loses his powers and he never changes colors.
  • Well like the other rangers he does lose his powers at the very end. lol. He also did have some trouble maintaining his powers due to the white ranger clone.
  • Yup, good point. Plus instead of a bad guy brainwashing him, a gem did the brainwashing however unlike other brainwashes, originally he didn't know what was going on.
  • He sorta did know. He tried to fight power of the gem for a while. He just wasn't up to speed on the whole situation. At least it was better done storyline wise then the brainwashing done to Tommy in Zeo by the machine empire. lol