New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Scorpina

edited February 2012 in General Discussion
whatever happened to Scorpina? She was in one episode of season 2 after season 1 but she was never destroyed, so what happened to her? She was badass

Comments

• edited February 2012
    They didn't need her anymore (plus, I don't think she was in a lot of the sentai. I never saw the sentai for that season so I'm not sure). The actress that played her is actually a friend to Steve Cardenas's sister. If you go to the PR panel at Anime Expo on youtube, you can find the full answer
  • oh okay, i was just wondering because she was one of my favorite villains from season 1 & was confused on why she just kinda disappeared without explanation.
  • Basically as I understand it the American actress they had for her (she did have a lot of Zyuranger footage but they used it up) was usually pretty busy. They did have more plans for her but those plans got scrapped because of their movie headaches.
  • oh well thats dumb. i thought she was the best villain. in season 1
  • Yea, it was cool when she and Goldar fought together. The Rangers could beat them but their zords couldn't.

They were possibly even planning on an original Giant battle (I don't know, it's just an assumption) but it wasn't possible since Scorpina's Giant suit was too badly damaged.