New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Favorite Power Rangers Romance <3

Comments

• Again: shoved down our throats. Don't get me wrong, I love Memily, but they didn't do it in a really convincing way, even for a kids show. I mean kids have tension between each other when they have crushes on each other. PR has just steamrolled right past that in a way where it's slightly annoying to me.
  • edited March 2012
    What I don't understand is that in MMPR, kissing was shown, but now there is never any kissing. Why is that? Speaking of kissing, if you look at the Rangers in my profile picture, it kinda looks like they would have a romance of their own. lol. Just go to my page to see the full picture, but don't stray from my question about the kissing.
  • edited March 2012
    Because with Saban, they actually wanted to have the romance aspect in it. Whereas with Disney they didn't (to an extent). They just used the show to sell toys (way more than Saban did). Which is why in Saban seasons you can see that people were supposed to be together despite the fact that they kissed or not.
  • Well Saban's back, so we might see kissing in the future
  • Didn't mike & emily already kiss PRThunder?
  • No. If they did that would've been HUGE news! Where'd you get that from?
  • I thought they did in the Christmas episode?
  • Nope. Like i said, that would've been HUGE news and people would've gone on and on about it for a while.
  • Nightmere is correct
  • I always thought Tommy and Kimberly were a cute couple. They even kissed when Tommy lost his Green Ranger powers and had to leave for a while.
  • ^^ that was cute Tommy & Kimberly are better than Mike And Emily in my book. But that's just my opinion.
  • I agree. I mean, Tommy and Kimberly's relationship was more realistic then the way they're showing Mike and Emily's. (Don't get me wrong, I'm still a big Memily shipper)
  • edited March 2012
    The Mike-Emily relationship is getting good. I still can't believe that the MMPR producers were evil enough to destroy the original Ranger romance couple (Tommy and Kim). That was the very 1st Ranger romance and they destroyed it, but at least we know that Tommy will be married to someone, have kids that will become Power Rangers, and still be the greatest Ranger of them all. Here is the URL for my Youtube search for "Tommy and Kimberly Love Story" Just call it a dedication to the two of them. http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tommy+and+kimberly+love+story&oq=Tommy+and+Kim&aq=5&aqi=g10&aql=&gs_sm=1&gs_upl=3258l8187l0l11120l17l16l1l1l1l1l613l3507l2.5.2.2.2.1l14l0
  • Basically, they wanted Tommy and Kat to be the new Tommy and Kim. They actually at first planned on having Adam and Tanya be the couple for Zeo, but according to JYB fans didn't like it so they pushed Tommy and Kat together. So really, the producers only did it because of the fans' reactions to Adam and Tanya.
  • I thought Adam and Tanya made a cute couple, though i didn't really like Tanya cause her fighting voice was super annoying to me.