New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Movies?

edited February 2012 in General Discussion
Lets through something a little off topic from power rangers....what kind of movies do you guys like?
Me i like stuff like spiderman, transformers, green lantern, thor, batman, cowboys and aliens, indiana jones stuff like that.

Comments

• you know, an off topic section might be a good idea.
  • i agree. im surprised there isn't one.
  • Since this is off Topic, I favor Action Movies/Superhero and or Comic book movies/Sci-Fi and... you get the idea.

I'm more of a Hero fan, I found Cowboys and Aliens too boring tbh and all they did was talk (worst Daniel Craig acting ever!!!)

so as for Comic books, I liked Superman, Batman Begins, Spider-Man, X-Men, etc.. you get the idea (Marvel and DC are my favourite comic movies)
  • really? I thought it was one of Daniel Craigs better movies honestly. Didnt really care for the first james bond he was in, but i liked quantum of solace. the girl with the dragon tattoo was disgusting. it was boring and had gross scenes that i coulda lived without seeing.
  • I like all types of movies. In 2011 I saw over 200 movies in theaters, just to give you an idea. Movies and tv are my biggest interests, not only Power Rangers.

I couldn't even begin to list them all actually.
  • i seen a lot too in 2011. but id rather buy them on bluray then go to the theater.
  • edited February 2012
    Have you seen anything lately? I saw Chronicle and I thought it was pretty good. I love blu ray too but I work at the theater and I only have to pay for concessions which I ussually don't get anyways.
  • not very much from this year. just the girl with the dragon tattoo(actually that came out in December but i saw it in January) & underworld 4. hasnt been a lot of good looking stuff this year. but yeah i heard Chronicle was suppose to be really good
  • I wanted to see Underworld 4 but I wanted to rewatch the others first, and it's already left the theater in my town. The next closest one is about an hour away.
  • yeah, thats the down fall to theater, if you missed it within the first 4 weeks, you have to wait 4 months lol
  • I know this is a topic about movies that aren't about Power Rangers, but I couldn't find a place to post this:

According to Walter Jones, when the MMPR cast were signing contracts to continue working on PR for the second season/movies etc, there was supposed to be three PR movies in theaters.
  • Speaking of movies....imagine every superhero ever created all come together for the ultimate fight against evil
  • well theres one called the avengers coming out this year
    super heros featured:
    Thor
    Hulk
    Iron Man
    Captain America

Personally i wish spiderman & batman were avengers :(
  • Except Batman is from the DC Universe and Spiderman is the Marvel Universe.
  • I always liked the Guyver movies. I'll admit the first one wasn't good because of how bad the acting and fight scenes were. But at least the second one made it look like something out of Power Rangers.

Speaking of Power Rangers, when I first saw the final fight scene of Guyver Dark Hero, I've notice that the two moves used by the main protagonist Sean Barker, were also used in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers The Movie.