New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

MMPR - Are They The First Ranger Team On Earth??

Comments

• Well, I mean, the Bulk in Samurai technically isn't the Bulk from MMPR. Sure, they mentioned it, but Jonathan Tzachor stated that Bulk in Samurai has the same name but technically is an all new character. I mean, they never explained how he got back to earth and the city they live in now so we all just have to assume (according to Tzachor) that he's been on Earth the whole time
  • edited November 2011
    Really, i didnt know that this Bulk was supposed to be a different character, but I do remember them refering to his past, but I would have prefered it be a different name aswell... just so it wasn't so confusing for some of us *cough me cough*
  • He's not supposed to be an actual completely different character. But, you're supposed to feel like Bulk is serving a new purpose for the show. For the kids, he is a whole new character to them unless their parents showed them MMPR. But, for us older peeps that watch it, it's annoying
  • I know its new for them but I still wish they'd leave the past character well alone and leave the older generation to bask in the glory days of power rangers (cheesy I know)
  • Everybody just needs to remember that the show is directed for kids, not for the older generation. But, the reason why they have Bulk there is to appeal to the older audience and to bring something that will make them watch it again
  • Thats true I guess. I'm just gonna have to live with the slightly less confusion that I still have
  • Yeah, i guess since the show is mainly produced for an American market, it is hard to understand when the episodes are delayed across countries
  • that it is, thats why I always watched the episodes with my brother from about Ninja Storm onwards with my brother on the computer as they were airing in America, that was until i figured out how to download the episodes myself.
  • Yeah, i do that with a lot of shows i like from other countries. I wish they could keep some of the Japanese influence in it though. I think the show would be better if they kept a little bit of the violence in there. But, like I said, its geared towards kids
  • Yh, I've seen a few snippits of the fight scenes of the senti series and they did seem to have a lot more violence and action.
  • Wow, we're really off topic. See, what i was confused about was in the episode with the wild west rangers, if their ancestors were the Power Rangers, what about Kim's ancestor?
  • wow we are aswell.... oops

Yeah I thought about that, maybe shes like Tommy and becomes a ranger afterwards when they need the extra power, granted I think Billy's ancestor, William, said something along the lines of do you ever think we will ever do that again. So im guessing they never really had a problem again, and then in that case Kimberlys ancestor wasn't really needed to become a power ranger
  • Oh yeah, Tommy wasn't one either! I forgot about that
  • Yh was just the white stranger, with a green band around his hat. Though I wonder if his ancestor would have ever become a ranger, considering the white power coin was made after the green ranger powers were destroyed and the green power coin was with Rita whilst she was trapped in the space canister.
  • Hmm, well the Green Power coin was always with Rita. So maybe, they had a Green Ranger problem then too. Or if he knew that they (their ancestors) were the Power Rangers, he would eventually have something to do with it as well