New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Super Sentai VS. Kamen Rider

LeyLey
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
If any of you have seen the end of Kamen Rider Fourze, you can see a quick teaser for the Super Sentai VS. Kamen Rider movie. Any thoughts?

Comments

• Also PRP, whenever this movie will become available, will it be posted here?
  • really looking forward to this movie. i never though they would make a Sentai VS Kamen Rider movie.
  • Hope it's better than a what we saw in the third season of MMPR A Friend in Need Part 1 through 3.
  • i dont watch kamen rider so i havent seen it yet.
  • you haven't seen it cause it's not out yet lol.
  • I think they've done a cross-over before. Can't remember which season though.

• Quick teaser right here
  • News flash DekaBlue. They did a crossover before. On Kamen Rider Decade and Samurai Sentai Shinkenger.
  • aww now I want those phone charms
  • It was Deka_Break who didn't think they had done one. I knew they had, just couldn't remember which season.
  • It was Deka_Break who didn't think they had done one. I knew they had, just couldn't remember which season.
    uh...no. i never said anything like that.
  • really looking forward to this movie. i never though they would make a Sentai VS Kamen Rider movie.
  • That doesn't mean he said that they hadn't done one. That just means he was surprised by it.
  • That doesn't mean he said that they hadn't done one. That just means he was surprised by it.
    exactly. i'm well aware of the Decade/Shinkenger crossover...not to mention the Kamen Riders who were given a brief nod in Goranger VS JAKQ.