New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

What is your idea of a villain

edited February 2012 in General Discussion
For years people have been saying "He or she a good villain", "He or she is a great villain", or "He or she is the best villain". What kind of villain do you like? I don't mean just a villain for Power Rangers. You can use already known villains as examples, but my question is "What kind of things make up a good villain?"

Comments

• Rita, Zedd, Psycho Rangers, and Trakeena
  • I thought there was already a topic on Favorite Villains?
  • It's not favorite villains, it's more like what do you think makes up a good villain/what makes a villain good. Like I think Rita and Zedd were good villains because they were the first to try and take things close to the Rangers to make it hard for them to fight (parents for example), the Psycho Rangers were so hard to defeat and so vicious it was cool and Trakeena was the only female villain I liked because she was so much more practical and smarter than any other villain
  • ok i see.
    the best good villain was Ransik imo because he was cruel. He took alix away from Jen when they thought Ransik Murdered him. and he was just an overall mean person throughout the season. though he was nice to his daughter for some reason!
  • I think Mesogog was a good example of a villain cause he was smart, had power over his followers, was capable of doing things himself, was ruthless, an evil sense of humor. He was perfect. Deviot was good too. He was smart, knew how to avoid destruction, was manipulative, devious, ruthless, and was really his own leader, but pretended to be a follower with great detail.
  • I just liked the idea of him being human and a monster at the same time.
  • Nice touch huh?