New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Most Heart-Pounding Betrayal

edited February 2012 in General Discussion
I've seen many movies and shows where a group of heroes or villains are betrayed by someone. What is the most heart-pounding betrayal you have seen in any movie or TV show?

Comments

• Sentinel Prime betraying the Autobots in Transformers Dark of Moon. He thought that siding with the Decepticons was the only way to save Cybertron and he payed the price for it in the end.
  • The Generals of TMNT (2007) betraying their leader and brother Max Winters for trying to brake their curse Winters caused centuries ago. They wanted to stay immortal and re-open the portal to create a new army for them to control.
  • edited February 2012
    Let's not forget Anakin Skywalker's betrayal. It left an impact on the galaxy for a long time. Here is a tear-jerking final confrontation between Obi-Wan before Anakin dons his famous black-cyborg suit. As a BONUS, he is the part where he gets his black-cyborg suit
  • edited February 2012
    Any one else have a Most Heart-Pounding Betrayal they wanna discuss or a vid of it to post?
  • does it have to be a permanent betrayal or can it be a temporary one?
  • I think both.
  • If we can include temporary betrayals then I say the stunt sailor uranus and sailor neptune pulled at the end of sailor moon season 5

they pretended to switch sides and killed two of their comrades (saturn and pluto)
  • edited February 2012
    Starscream from Transformers Prime. Megatron was on to his treacherous ways from the start and try to kill him for it. Then Arcee tried to kill him herself when she found out that he killed Cliffjumper, causing him to go out on his own.
  • Cobra Commander from G.I. Joe. After Serpentor, a creation of Dr, Mindbender, took over as leader of Cobra, Cobra Commander tried every attempt to overthrow him and take back control of his organization.
  • @vgiannell5 You are correct. You can have both
  • Vegeta allowing Babidi to take control of him. Ever since his first fight with Goku, Vegeta considered him a internal rival in strength and power and was always jealous of being surpassed by him or anyone else like Gohan when he defeated Cell. He thought that by allowing Babidi to take control of him, he would be strong enough to beat Goku.

Unfortunately, it didn't do him any good. So when he fought against Majin Buu, he was forced to sacrifice himself to destroy him to make up for the trouble he caused. But it didn't work as Majin Buu survived and regenerated himself.
  • I remember Master Org's (Victor Adler) betrayal. He killed 2 good people and tried to destroy the human race just because he didn't "get the girl".