New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers: Battlizer modes

2»

Comments

• Did you NOT see the episode? We saw what it can do and it's awesome!

The only thing I don't get for any mode is how it can really do all that with the spin of a disc and slash of a sword, but whatevs.
  • I don't have Nick. I usually see it a few days later on a site I use for my "PRSS viewable episodes" discussion.
  • I have nick, but i am never up that early to watch it. or i am doing other stuff when i am up that early.
  • @PRThunder, well then. I apologize for my outburst.
  • @NightMere10 it's no problemo
  • After watching the video, I'm not really a fan of any of the Battleizers. All that clunky armor doesn't really seem to go well with the suits. The mystic force one was probably my favorite out of the group in the video. I like the powered-up forms more than most of the battleizers. Triassic mode looks really cool, and Super Beast mode.
  • I thought Shane and Connor's Battlizers were pretty good.
  • I have to say that my favorite battlizer would be nick battlizer the red dragon fire ranger then closely followed by Shane's battlizer and Mack's battlizer the red sentinel warrior.
  • Oh, the Red Sentinel Warrior was awesome. Mystic Force isn't one of my favorite seasons, but I did enjoy that Battelizer. It sorta made the show easier to watch for me
  • edited June 2013
    It's been a while since we discussed Battleizers. Here's a newer video of the Battlizers (the video can be found on the 1st page of this discussion too). It has PRIS-PROO. For some reason, the PRJF Strike Rider armor is in this video even though it is not a Battleizer.

I suppose that the PRS/PRSS Shogun mode counts as a Battleizer, so here's a few videos of it too.

Speaking of Battleizers, I wonder if there will be one in Power Rangers Megaforce
  • NIck and Andros both had good powers up! Then I like Super Dino Mode!!!
  • edited January 2017
    If particular seasons had a Battlizer, would thess be them?

TURBO

RPM