New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power rangers question

edited July 2012 in General Discussion
Hi this is just out of curiosity I was just wondering something I stopped watching after prlg when did they stop using the previews for the next episode (next time on power rangers..)

Comments

• I believe they stopped it after Wild Force.
  • I'm actually glad they got rid of them. I hate spoilers of any kind. Lol
  • Why didn't the Dino Rangers try to save Zeltrax from himself?
  • edited July 2012
    Because he tried to destroy them? and they were defending them selves and destroyed him in the process. And I'm pretty sure all of Smitty was lost when he transformed into that crazy zeltrex towards the end of the show.
    And if you can remember correctly, Tommy tried to talk sense into Zeltrax and he just wouldn't listen to reason.
  • Why did Tanya's parents leave her in Africa in the first place?
  • The whole family was in Africa because Tanya's parents are explorers. She was left in a village after her parents disappeared. Whatch MMAR again and it explains all of it.
  • What made Jason return to Angel Grove in Zeo?
  • Yupp, MattEmily is correct. When Disney took over, they dropped it. The show became more "monster of the week" if that makes any sense, and didn't have much of a main storyline.
  • edited August 2012
    What made Astronema want to destroy the Dark Spector after she and Ecliptor were reprogrammed?
  • Because she wanted the ultimate power and to rule the universe for her self.
  • edited August 2012
    ^What Dubby said. She became pure evil and that included the desire to be the most powerful.
  • But with the help of Andros and the Rangers she was able to remember who she really was before it was too late :)
  • When did Mesogog learn about Lothor?
  • He knew about him in the first two episodes of the season. He said "We will stage our attack and the people of reefs side will think that fool lother is back"
  • @vgiannell5: You'd get a lot of your answers if you watched the episodes again or did a quick google search.