New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

need advice

edited July 2012 in General Discussion
Okay this is a bit of a spoiler for my dimension hopping fic can someone help me decide which of these three would be the best to add in and why

Charlie (spd a squad red a/u version that isn't evil)
Gemma (rpm silver ranger)
Maya (Kamen rider Siren)

So far the following are in:

Mika (Yellow four 1)
Kendrix (pink lost galaxy 1)
Kaitlin (vr trooper)

plus two others

thanks in advance

Comments

• 4. Non of the above. Kamen Rider Kiva-la or Den-O. They are both from Dimension Hopping series, so it would make more sense. But if you insist, Gemma.
  • Gemma is the closest to a dimension hopper from that group, since Go-onger has a dimension hopping element to it.
  • edited July 2012
    k thx

@zyusouken

I have the japanese counter parts picked out though they weren't mentioned here was trying to find one more from one of the american series to balance it out. Also why gemma out of curiousity?

@DekaBlue thx
  • 1. Go-Onger have a dimension hopping element to it, plus RPM is in a different dimension from PR universe.

2. A chick that like to blow things up? That'll shake up the fic alot.
  • edited July 2012
    @zyusouken

yeah it's a weird bunch in this fic.

not counting possibly gemma we have one shinkenger and one Jetman. this is along with who was mentioned earlier.

so we have those two plus mika kaitlin and kendrix.
  • Lol heres a joke for later in that fic in the spd dimension

Kendrix: so what got us thrown in jail again?

Mika: I think it was a** telling the dog cheif to go fetch

Kaitlin: I thought it was the c4 in Gemma's pockets

Gemma: whats wrong with that?

Mika: you scare me sometimes
  • @zyusouken @DekaBlue

for some reason I keep wanting to bring in both Maya (siren) and gemma any ideas on how to do this I wanted to keep it to six members and I already have the other five picked out.
  • I don't know who Maya is, but maybe you could have one join temporarily, then have to leave due to some emergency or stay to protect some dimension/time.
  • @Dekablue that could work btw this is Maya

• Kill off Gemma halfway, have Maya as a "suspiciously similar replacement(I haven't seen Dragon Knight, only Ryuki so this might not work)". And then bring Gemma back after leaving Maya back in the Mirror World.
  • I'll keep that idea in mind thx.
  • speaking of my fic here is the first intro (the other won't be posted till later) this is before the rest join

• Speaking of which is it me or is gemma the saner twin?
  • @Zyusouken @DekaBlue

Okay I have two ideas about what to do with Maya which sounds better

1. have her stay in another dimension to help out

2. have her sacrifice herself to save someone.