New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Best other series

edited August 2012 in General Discussion
Okay I had this idea earlier this is for power ranger type series (note these are the ones I know about bear with me)
rules are as follows: 1 for favorites subtract 2 from another voting is either every twelve hours or after three or more people have voted after you did (note for people not familiar with these due to prp's links being down these can probably be found on youtube veoh or daily motion) Note the only applies to the shows seen on american tv.(or other areas outside of japan)

Here we go:

Vr troopers (10)
Beetelborgs metallix (10)
Big Bad beetleborgs (10)
masked rider (10)
kamen rider dragon knight (10)
Tatooed Teenage alienfighters from beverly hills (10)
Mystic knights of tir na nog (10)
Superhuman Samurai Cyber squad (10)

Comments

• i reckon Super Sentai is a good Power Rangers type series.
  • sorry I should have been more specific I mean out of the ones over here that were on tv.
  • I always thought both VR Troopers and Kamen Rider Dragon Knight were good.

I never saw Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills and I hardly saw any episode SuperHuman Samurai Syber-Squad.
  • I'll get the ball rolling

Vr troopers (11)+1
    Beetelborgs metallix (10)
    Big Bad beetleborgs (10)
    masked rider (10)
    kamen rider dragon knight (10)
    Tatooed Teenage alienfighters from beverly hills (8)-2
    Mystic knights of tir na nog (10)
    Superhuman Samurai Cyber squad (10)
  • I'm not going to partake in this one only because I only watched Big Bad Beetleborgs. Have a good game, guys.
  • no problem some of these i'm not faimliar with either (only one I never watched was beetleborgs
  • I agree with Nightmere10. The only ones I have seen are Big Bad Beatleborgs, and VR troopers. And it was a long time ago!
  • I've only seen a few episodes of Beetleborgs and VR troopers and all of the Mystic Knights. Memories aren't good enough to judge.