New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Flashpoint, thoughts?

edited September 2012 in General Discussion
What is everyone's thoughts on Flashpoint?
I gotta say, they did Sam and Jules better than Tommy and Kim. I love Sam, he is awesome.
Ed and Greg are pretty cool too, and Spike, Can't forget about Spike.
The people they get to play the criminal are usually pretty good actors too.
But I think Sam and Jules and Ed are my favorite characters, who are yours and what are your thoughts on the show?

Comments

• My thought on the show is that they should have gotten more of the actors and actresses from PR to be on the show instead of just having Amy Jo Johnson on there.
  • well, it's not really that type of show zeoranger5. It's not even by the same people. the actors they got on it are really good anyway, I just hope they don't cancel it like they plan on doing.
  • The only reason that Flashpoint hasn't been cancelled yet is because Amy Jo Johnson is on the show. If they had more people like her, they won't cancel the show at all.
  • what's wrong with the other actors? I love Ed and Gregg and sam. they're all pretty cool
  • That might be true, but Amy Jo Johnson is even cooler than the res of the cast put together. Also it would be interesting if Blake Foster or even Ricardo Medina were in the show.
  • No, the show is fine the way it is.
  • Apparently we disagree on that.