New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Samurai Game

edited December 2011 in General Discussion
should the power ranger samurai game be on xbox 360.
not just wii + ds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjhBeBeoT2s

Comments

• To be honest, xbox doesn't really carry any "beat 'em ups", so I don't think it would really fit In. But since you're asking If It SHOULD be, then yeah, I guess so. PS3 also :)
  • You know, Shinkenger was popular in Japan, they should translate these games and release them there... but of course they won't, haven't done since Zeo... or vice-versa, sadly. Always thought it odd that Japan had PS1 Gaoranger and Hurricanger games, but America and Europe only got GBA games, and not translations of the Sentai games.
  • You know, Shinkenger was popular in Japan, they should translate these games and release them there... but of course they won't, haven't done since Zeo... or vice-versa, sadly. Always thought it odd that Japan had PS1 Gaoranger and Hurricanger games, but America and Europe only got GBA games, and not translations of the Sentai games.
    Yeah, I was a little bummed that they had not released the PS1 games here, but luckily i was able to just burn them myself and play them. Once the psp came out, it made it even easier. Great games.

• On a somewhat unrelated note: who else still plays MMPR: The Movie for the Genesis? I love that game and almost always end up playing it when I get the Genesis back out
  • I had the MMPR games for the Super Nintendo. They were awesome
  • I have only ever had 2 Power Ranger Games. Both were for the Sega Genesis. One was a basic arcade fighting style game, and the other was based on the first movie.
  • To be honest, xbox doesn't really carry any "beat 'em ups", so I don't think it would really fit In. But since you're asking If It SHOULD be, then yeah, I guess so. PS3 also :)
    the xbox 360 has beat em up games all the wwe games