New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Bioman Fanfic help

edited December 2012 in General Discussion
maybe someone can help me with this in my Bioman fanfic I am trying to figure out powers for the other bioman in their civilian forms (Shiro/red one already has his) can anyone recommend powers for these characters thanks:

Shingo/Green Two

Ryuuta/Blue three

Mika/Yellow four 1

Jun/Yellow four two (though in my fic her designation is different)

Hikaru/pink 5 (have an idea for her but wanted to get a second opinon)

thanks in advance for any advice

Comments

• When it comes to powers, it's a little tough, but, there's many to choose from. Teleport, flying, telekinesis, invisibility, super strength, super speed, the list goes on
  • I know but I am not sure which ones would work best for each bioman
  • edited December 2012
    When it comes to powers, it's a little tough, but, there's many to choose from. Teleport, flying, telekinesis, invisibility, super strength, super speed, the list goes on

what powers do you think would fit each character?
  • Also ran into a problem with jun's color scheme (shes not yellow four in this fic) can someone recommend a good color scheme I was going to use black originally but forgot about that one shot sixth warrior guy later on thanks.
  • What about gold in honor of the gold ranger on PRZ?
  • What about gold in honor of the gold ranger on PRZ?
    thats a possibility.

can you also suggest ideas for civilian powers as well?
  • edited December 2012
    What about sonic speed, super strength, telekinesis, and invisibility?
  • edited December 2012
    okay which power for which bioman?

also since jun isn't using lightning due to being a different bioman designation what would be a good element you can recommend for her?
  • What is the idea for Hikaru?
  • Hikaru i'm leaning towards force fields (got the idea from tv tropes)
  • Do you mind explaining in more detail about the force field idea for Hikaru?
  • Haven't really thought too much about it actually.

It kind of just popped into my head.
  • @sayla0079 Would the force field idea be similar to Sky Tate's or will it be bigger and stronger?
  • @Yanma10 that's what I was trying to find out, but @sayla0079 wouldn't say much about the whole force field idea at all.
  • edited January 2013
    It's similar to sky's but can have a bit of a bigger range and can be stronger but takes too much energy past a certain point. I wasn't sure how to explain it. At least I hope thats the one I was thinking of other then linkara's hopr I haven't really seen much of spd.

I'm not completely sure how to explain it.