New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Legends

I just wander this all people names with list will be return Power Rangers Super Megaforce with their morpher when they fight with foot soldiers from Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger?

Because I found this website and information with pictures.

http://powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Megaforce
http://www.jefusion.com/2013/05/power-rangers-super-megaforce-cameos-suited-for-action.html

Jason Lee Scott
Zack Taylor
Billy Cranston

Trini Kwan ( I not think she return in Power Rangers Super Megaforce because she was died by Car Accident in San Francisco, California last September 3, 2001 so is very sad :( )

Kimberly Ann Hart
Tommy Oliver
Rocky DeSantos
Adam Park
Aisha Campbell
Katherine Hillard
Delphine
Aurico
Cestro
Tideus
Corcus
Tanya Sloan
Trey of Triforia
T.J. Johnson
Carlos Vallerte
Ashley Hammond
Cassie Chan
Justin Stewart
Andros
Zhane
Leo Corbett
Damon Henderson
Kai Chen
Maya
Kendrix Morgan
Mike Corbett
Karone
Carter Grayson
Chad Lee
Joel Rawlings
Kelsey Winslow
Dana Mitchell
Ryan Mitchell
Alex
Wesley Collins
Jen Scotts
Lucas Kendall
Katie Walker
Trip
Eric Myers
Cole Evans
Taylor Earhardt
Max Cooper
Danny Delgado
Alyssa Enrilé
Merrick Baliton
Shane Clarke
Tori Hanson
Dustin Brooks
Hunter Bradley
Blake Bradley
Cameron Watanabe
Conner McKnight
Ethan James
Kira Ford
Trent Fernandez
Jack Landors
Schuyler "Sky" Tate
Bridge Carson
Elizabeth "Z" Delgado
Sydney "Syd" Drew
Chief Anubis "Doggie" Cruger
Sam
Kat Manx
Nova
Nick Russell
Charlie Thorn
Madison Rocca
Vida Rocca
Xander Bly
Udonna
Daggeron
Leanbow
Mack Hartford
Will Aston
Dax Lo
Ronny Robinson
Rose Ortiz
Tyzonn
Casey Rhodes
Lily Chilman
Theo Martin
Robert James
Dominic Hargan
Jarrod
Camille
Scott Truman
Flynn McAllistair
Summer Landsdown
Ziggy Grover
Dillon
Gem
Gemma
Jayden Shiba
Kevin
Mia Watanabe
Mike
Emily
Antonio Garcia
Lauren Shiba
Troy Burrows
Emma Goodall
Jake Holling
Gia Moran
Noah Carver

Comments

• edited May 2013
    Well we can assume Kendrix won't be included since her only power was her Galaxy power and they have Karone in that power.

We know Tommy will be in his Green Ranger suit and that both T.J. and Cassie are in their Space suits so whoever is in the Turbo suits (since during released pictures, you can see the Pink Turbo Ranger in the same shot as shot) it would have to be more than likely the Robot Rangers since you need Kat, Tanya, Adam and Rocky to be the Zeo Rangers. Zeo Ranger 5 is the tricky part since that's a Tommy power.

It's hard to say whether we'll even see Phantom, it looks like we are seeing the Titanium Ranger in a released video clip of a quick filming of a war clip but really we have not seen much in terms of Ranger suits besides 1 Zeo, 1 Turbo, a few Space, a few Galaxy, a few Lightspeed, 2 Time Force, no Wild Force, 3 Ninja Storm, a couple Dino Thunder, a few S.P.D, no Mystic Force, 5 Overdrive, no Jungle Fury or RPM and at least 3 Samurai.
    Obviously I'm sure we'll see more, we're just not seeing the others in the pictures that have been released.

However despite what happened with Thuy and her dying in 2001, that doesn't really mean a lot in the grand scheme of things. Yes, she died but that doesn't mean they can't have Trini still around. Yes, it would be in bad taste (IMO) because her actress died but show-wise, I highly doubt most of the crew members even know who she is.

However this is how I would do things since I don't believe Ninjor will be shown in the war.

MMPR
    Zack as MMPR Black
    Kimberly as MMPR Pink
    Billy as MMPR Blue
    Aisha as MMPR Yellow
    Jason as MMPR Red
    I would have had Tommy as MMPR White.

Delphine as the White Alien Ranger.
    Corcus as the Black Alien Ranger.
    Cestro as the Blue Alien Ranger.
    Tideus as the Yellow Alien Ranger.
    Aurico as the Red Alien Ranger

Kat = Zeo Ranger 1, Pink
    Tanya = Zeo Ranger 2, Yellow
    Rocky = Zeo Ranger 3, Blue
    Adam = Zeo Ranger 4, Green
    Trey = Gold Ranger

The Turbo Rangers would be the Robot Rangers. You can have Blue be the Robot Justin or the real one.

Space
    Zhane = Silver
    Carlos = Black
    Cassie = Pink
    T.J. = Blue
    Ashley = Yellow
    Andros = Red

The rest of the teams would be as shown as the last time they were on TV.
    Granted I'm happy with Karone being there in reality since she was one of my favorites during Lost Galaxy.

I don't know whether we will see Alex or not since Jason Faunt will be there but I personally can't see him (Alex) actually participating in the big Legendary War.
  • edited May 2013
    How that Mighty Morphin Red, Yellow, Blue, Pink, Black, Green and White Rangers got Power Morphers return in Power Rangers Megaforce with Power Coins but I thought that Power Coins was destroyed by Rita Repulsa, Lord Zedd and Goldar?

I not sure about Zeo Red, Yellow, Blue, Pink and Green Rangers got Zeonizers Morpher was destroyed or not?

How that Turbo Red, Yellow, Blue, Pink and Green Rangers got Turbo Morpher return in Power Rangers Megaforce but I thought that Turbo Morpher was destroyed or lose power by Divatox, Elgar, Piranhatron and Rygog?

Also I have one more question which Ranger are leader betwen Mighty Morphin Ranger to Samurai Ranger with Power Rangers Legends in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?
  • Power Rangers Zeo

Jason was return with Tommy but where his Power Morpher with Power Coin and why Power Morpher with Power Coin are not with him?

Power Rangers Turbo

Jason and Kimberly was return but where their Power Morpher with Power Coin and why Power Morpher with Power Coin are not with them?

Power Rangers in Space

Adam got Power Morphers with Power Coin but I see Power Morphers with Power Coin was damaged so I have no idea how that happen and where did he get this Power Morphers with Power Coin from?

Justin got Turbo Morpher when Storm Blaster gave to him but where did Storm Blaster get that Turbo Morpher from?

Power Rangers Wild Force

Jason got Power Morphers with Power Coin so I not sure where did he get this Morphers with Power Coin from?

Tommy got Zeonizers Morpher so I not sure where did he get this Zeonizer Morpher from?

T.J. got Turbo Morpher so I not sure where did he get this Turbo Morpher from?

Power Rangers Dino Thunder

Tommy was return but where his Zeonizers Morpher and why Zeonizers Morpher are not with him?

Power Rangers Operation Overdrive

Adam got another Power Morphers with Power Coin but I not sure where did he get this another Power Morphers with Power Coin from?
  • edited May 2013
    How that Mighty Morphin Red, Yellow, Blue, Pink, Black, Green and White Rangers got Power Morphers return in Power Rangers Megaforce with Power Coins but I thought that Power Coins was destroyed by Rita Repulsa, Lord Zedd and Goldar?
    Remember that they had their Ninja Coins at that point in time. The Power Coins (Dino and Ninja) were 2 different sets.
    I not sure about Zeo Red, Yellow, Blue, Pink and Green Rangers got Zeonizers Morpher was destroyed or not?
    The Zeonizers were never shown to be destroyed.

How that Turbo Red, Yellow, Blue, Pink and Green Rangers got Turbo Morpher return in Power Rangers Megaforce but I thought that Turbo Morpher was destroyed or lose power by Divatox, Elgar, Piranhatron and Rygog?
    The Morphers weren't destroyed, just the power was temporarily lost. Based with what happened in that episode, Divatox's forces trashed the Power Chamber however the Rangers still remained in power. They didn't lose their power until after Divatox spoke with the Messenger which more than likely means that the Rangers lost power once Eltar fell to Dark Specter's forces which makes sense since Justin had stated that it (Eltar) was the source of their powers.

Also I have one more question which Ranger are leader betwen Mighty Morphin Ranger to Samurai Ranger with Power Rangers Legends in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?
    All we can assume is based on pictures but it certainly looks like Tommy will be the central leader. Anyone else, we really don't have a clue at all.
    Power Rangers Zeo

Jason was return with Tommy but where his Power Morpher with Power Coin and why Power Morpher with Power Coin are not with him?
    Jason had no reason to return with his Power Morpher since it's likely Tommy told him of the situation and it was more important to make sure the Gold Ranger powers were passed on before they were lost forever.

Power Rangers Turbo

Jason and Kimberly was return but where their Power Morpher with Power Coin and why Power Morpher with Power Coin are not with them?
    There was no reason for them to have their Power Morphers with them. They were just going to visit the guys.

Power Rangers in Space

Adam got Power Morphers with Power Coin but I see Power Morphers with Power Coin was damaged so I have no idea how that happen and where did he get this Power Morphers with Power Coin from?
    He apparently kept his Morpher albeit a damaged one with a damaged Mastodon Con from when the Thunderzords were destroyed. Why he kept it even though it was damaged, only he can answer that, we can't. Maybe he kept it as a memory since that was his first Ranger power. There's no reason why he shouldn't have the Morpher or the Mastodon Coin since apparently the Dino Coins and Ninja Coins are meant to be 2 different sets of Power Coins.

Justin got Turbo Morpher when Storm Blaster gave to him but where did Storm Blaster get that Turbo Morpher from?
    That's a difficult thing to answer, it could either be a case of Storm Blaster having Justin's Morpher once the powers were lost, anything is possible or perhaps it (Storm Blaster) was capable of creating a copy of the Turbo Morpher in case anything happened.

Power Rangers Wild Force

Jason got Power Morphers with Power Coin so I not sure where did he get this Morphers with Power Coin from?

Tommy got Zeonizers Morpher so I not sure where did he get this Zeonizer Morpher from?

T.J. got Turbo Morpher so I not sure where did he get this Turbo Morpher from?
    Jason's Morpher is questionable since Rocky would have been the last one with the Red Morpher and the Tyrannosaurus Coin but perhaps Rocky just gave him back the Coin and the Morpher.

In the case of the Zeonizer and the Turbo Morpher, why wouldn't they have them? They were never shown to be destroyed.

Power Rangers Dino Thunder

Tommy was return but where his Zeonizers Morpher and why Zeonizers Morpher are not with him?
    There was no reason for him to have his Power Morpher or his Zeonizer with him since he was not on active duty anymore and he was planning on settling down in his life.

Power Rangers Operation Overdrive

Adam got another Power Morphers with Power Coin but I not sure where did he get this another Power Morphers with Power Coin from?
    Apparently Adam is one of the few that apparently keeps his Power Morpher around with him. Why? We do not know but there is no reason why he shouldn't.
  • I have one more question who will contact to all Mighty Morphin Rangers to Samurai Rangers come to fight with foot soldiers from Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger?

Is that Tommy contact all Mighty Morphin Rangers to Samurai Rangers?

or

Andros contact all Mighty Morphin Rangers to Samurai Rangers?

or

Someone else contact all Mighty Morphin Rangers to Samurai Rangers?
  • I have one more question who will contact to all Mighty Morphin Rangers to Samurai Rangers come to fight with foot soldiers from Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger?

Is that Tommy contact all Mighty Morphin Rangers to Samurai Rangers?

or

Andros contact all Mighty Morphin Rangers to Samurai Rangers?

or

Someone else contact all Mighty Morphin Rangers to Samurai Rangers?
    Could be anything. Carter dealt with reaching out to Cole in "Forever Red" and since Lightspeed is a government operation, they could have contacts for pretty much all Earth Rangers.

Andros has the necessary equipment on the Astro Megaship Mark II to contact Aquitar and Mirinoi so that takes care of that.

Lightspeed can contact Wes and Eric who have the equipment to contact Trip, Jen, Lucas and Katie provided those latter 4 went back to their future time.

Time Force can contact Wild Force since they know how to get onto the Animarium.

Tommy knows how to contact Ninja Storm more than likely due to his video diary on their files.

S.P.D. is the only tricky part but I'm sure since they're in the future, the Legendary War might be on record as something that they're required to take part in.

Mystic Force is another tricky part but perhaps the Mystic Mother might sense danger and let them know of the situation.

Xander has knowledge of Andrew Hartford and his location so that takes care of Overdrive.

Jungle Fury is a tricky part but apparently RJ knew someone that had knowledge of the Morphin' Grid so whoever that "someone" is, that takes care of that.

RPM was in another dimension during Samurai's time but someone among the Rangers should be able to contact them.

RPM should be able to contact Samurai.
  • edited July 2013
    Which colour that Jason can be choose between Red Mighty Morphin Ranger or Gold Zeo Ranger in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?

Which colour that Rocky can be choose between Red Mighty Morphin Ranger or Zeo Ranger III Blue in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?

Which colour that Adam can be choose between Black Mighty Morphin Ranger or Zeo Ranger IV Green or Green Turbo Ranger in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?

(I just guess Aisha mighty be use Yellow Mighty Morphin Ranger because I not know about Trini if she will be return in Power Rangers Super Megaforcein or not)

Which colour that Tommy can be choose between Green Mighty Morphin Ranger or White Mighty Morphin Ranger or Zeo Ranger V Red or Red Turbo Range or Black Dino Thunder Ranger in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?

Which colour that Katherine can be choose between Pink Mighty Morphin Ranger or Zeo Ranger I Pink or Pink Turbo Ranger in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?

Who will be Pink Ninja Ranger between Kimberly or Katherine in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?

Which colour that Tanya Sloan can be choose between Zeo Ranger II Yellow or Yellow Turbo Ranger in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?

Which colour that T.J. can be choose between Red Turbo Ranger or Blue Space Ranger in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?

Which colour that Carlos can be choose between Green Turbo Ranger or Black Space Ranger in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?

Which colour that Ashley can be choose between Yellow Turbo Ranger or Yellow Space Ranger in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?

Which colour that Cassie can be choose between Pink Turbo Ranger or Pink Space Ranger in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?

Who be Galaxy Pink Ranger between Kendrix or Karone in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?

There another Wild West Rangers from past and I sure think if they will be return in Power Rangers Super Megaforce or not.

Who be Time Force Red Ranger between Alex or Wesley in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?

Who be S.P.D. Blue Ranger between Jack or Sky or Bridge in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?

Who be S.P.D. Red Ranger between Sky or Bridge in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?

Who be S.P.D. Green Ranger between Bridge or someone else in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?

Who be Red Samurai Ranger between Jayden or Lauren in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?

Also is there more another Rangers and I not sure if they will be return or not in Power Rangers Super Megaforce is

Red Wild West Ranger will be Rocko
    Black Wild West Ranger will be Abraham
    Blue Wild West Ranger will be William
    Yellow Wild West Ranger will be Miss Alicia

Green Mighty Morphin Ranger will be Tom

Red Ninja Ranger will be Rocky
    Yellow Ninja Ranger will be Aisha
    Blue Ninja Ranger will be Billy
    Black Ninja Ranger will be Adam
    White Ninja Ranger will be Tommy

Time Force/S.P.D Red Ranger will be Officer Tate (I not know that Sky's father was dead or alive because he never show up when he use Time Force/S.P.D Red Ranger so I not know where is he now)
  • edited May 2013
    Which colour that Jason can be choose between Red Mighty Morphin Ranger or Gold Zeo Ranger in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?
    It'd be MMPR Red if anything since he gave the Gold powers back to Trey. Those are Trey's powers, Jason was just borrowing Trey's powers until Trey could unify his 3 forms.

Which colour that Rocky can be choose between Red Mighty Morphin Ranger or Zeo Ranger III Blue in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?
    I'd say he would be Zeo Ranger 3.

Which colour that Adam can be choose between Black Mighty Morphin Ranger or Zeo Ranger IV Green or Green Turbo Ranger in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?
    I'd say he'd be Zeo Ranger 4/IV.

(I just guess Aisha mighty be use Yellow Mighty Morphin Ranger because I not know about Trini if she will be return in Power Rangers Super Megaforcein or not)
    I agree. Aisha should be MMPR Yellow if they don't have "Trini" (as a character) inside the suit.

Which colour that Tommy can be choose between Green Mighty Morphin Ranger or White Mighty Morphin Ranger or Zeo Ranger V Red or Red Turbo Range or Black Dino Thunder Ranger in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?
    That was actually revealed due to revealed pictures, a mini video clip and JDF also confirming at least 2 suits that he will be wearing.

Which colour that Katherine can be choose between Pink Mighty Morphin Ranger or Zeo Ranger I Pink or Pink Turbo Ranger in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?
    I'd say Zeo Ranger 1.

Who will be Pink Ninja Ranger between Kimberly or Katherine in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?
    No one. I don't believe anyone believes the "Ninja Ranger suits" to be actual Ranger powers. Now in terms of MMPR Pink, that would be Kimberly.

Which colour that T.J. can be choose between Red Turbo Ranger or Blue Space Ranger in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?
    Personally I'd have him be both since they do have the option of using the Robot Rangers but all we know is based on pictures and a small clip.

Which colour that Carlos can be choose between Green Turbo Ranger or Black Space Ranger in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?

Which colour that Ashley can be choose between Yellow Turbo Ranger or Yellow Space Ranger in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?

Which colour that Cassie can be choose between Pink Turbo Ranger or Pink Space Ranger in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?
    Same answers for Carlos, Ashley and Cassie that I gave for T.J. except the pictures aren't revealing anything for Carlos and Ashley.

Who be Galaxy Pink Ranger between Kendrix or Karone in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?
    Personally I would have went with Kendrix but it looks like they're going with Karone. It's a win win either way.

There another Wild West Rangers from past and I sure think if they will be return in Power Rangers Super Megaforce or not.
    It doesn't sound like they will. It just sounds like they will be focusing on the main powers, not ones like the Wild West Rangers.

Who be Time Force Red Ranger between Alex or Wesley in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?
    Wes since there's no reason for Alex to take on the powers. Not to mention Wes was last seen with the Red Chrono Morpher so there is no reason for him to give the Morpher back to anyone even if the Morpher rightfully belonged to Alex.

Who be S.P.D. Blue Ranger between Jack or Sky or Bridge in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?

Who be S.P.D. Red Ranger between Sky or Bridge in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?

Who be S.P.D. Green Ranger between Bridge or someone else in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?
    That's an interesting question. Personally I'd like it if it was within the last continuity that we knew of for S.P.D. so that Bridge is S.P.D. Red but they would probably just keep it simple and just pull the S.P.D. team that still has Jack as the Red Ranger.

Who be Red Samurai Ranger between Jayden or Lauren in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?
    Both will be the Red Samurai Ranger. There is nothing that states that they can't morph at the same time. Yes, their color is the same but that doesn't mean their power is the same.

Also is there more another Rangers and I not sure if they will be return or not in Power Rangers Super Megaforce is

Red Wild West Ranger will be Rocko
    Black Wild West Ranger will be Abraham
    Blue Wild West Ranger will be William
    Yellow Wild West Ranger will be Miss Alicia
    I don't believe we'll even see the Wild West Rangers as I stated previously.

Green Mighty Morphin Ranger will be Tom
    I don't think it will be Tom. I think it will just be the real Tommy.

Red Ninja Ranger will be Rocky
    Yellow Ninja Ranger will be Aisha
    Blue Ninja Ranger will be Billy
    Black Ninja Ranger will be Adam
    White Ninja Ranger will be Tommy
    I don't see them having their Ninja Powers. I just see them having their Dinozord powers or in Tommy's case, his Tigerzord power.

Time Force/S.P.D Red Ranger will be Officer Tate (I not know that Sky's father was dead or alive because he never show up when he use Time Force/S.P.D Red Ranger so I not know where is he now)
    Sky's Dad is dead. Mirloc, a criminal was responsible for killing him.
  • edited June 2013
    What happen to Sky's dad Time Force/SPD Morpher?

Another Yellow, Blue, Pink and Green Time Force/S.P.D Rangers and they never show up after Red Time Force/S.P.D Ranger dead and also I not know what happen their Time Force/SPD Morpher.
  • Sky's Dad, the S.P.D. Red Ranger was killed by Mirloc, as I previously stated.
    They made that pretty obvious in those episodes without directly stating it.

Yes, he probably didn't have Ranger teammates back then. Nothing was ever said about the other powers back then so more than likely Sky's Dad was the only Ranger then.
  • edited June 2013
    In Power Rangers Operation Overdrive Episode is Once a Ranger, Part 1 and 2.

I can hear that Adam Black Mighty Morphin Ranger have different song music and is not same song music from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers on Season 1 to 3 song music.

So why that Adam Black Mighty Morphin Ranger have different song music and same Mighty Morphin Power Rangers on Season 1 to 3 song?

• Because Saban owned the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers theme song so Disney had to pay in order to use it and they weren't going to pay to use it so they had to create a new song for Adam.
  • edited July 2013
    Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Episode - The Power Transfer Part 2 in Season 2

Did Jason, Trini and Zack was keep their Power Morphers with Power Coins with them when they left and if they will be return in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?

Because I see Rocky, Aisha and Adam have another copy with their Power Morphers with Power Coins.

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Episode - A Different Shade of Pink Part 3 in Season 3

Did Kimberly keep another copy Power Morphers with Power Coin and Ninja Coins when she left and if she will be return in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?

Power Rangers Turbo Episode - Shift Into Turbo Part 2

Did Rocky keep their Zeonizer Morpher when they left and if he will be return in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?

Power Rangers Turbo Episode - Passing the Torch Part 2

Did Tommy, Adam, Katherine, and Tanya keep their Zeonizer Morpher and Turbo Morpher when they left and if they will be return in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?

Because I see T. J., Carlos, Cassie, and Ashley have another copy with their Turbo Morpher.

Also I have forgot ask something about another Turbo Rangers with robot and they got another copy Turbo Morpher so I not sure if they will be return in Power Rangers Super Megaforce or not?

Power Rangers Dino Thunder Episode - Thunder Struck, Part 2 and Power Rangers S.P.D. Episode - Wormhole

Did Tommy keep Brachio Morpher when finish last episode and if they will be return in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?
  • I found answer about Morpher from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Zeo and Turbo internet website.

Power Coins
    http://powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Coins

Zeonizers
    http://powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/Zeonizers

Turbo Morpher
    http://powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/Turbo_Morpher
  • edited June 2013
    Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Episode - The Power Transfer Part 2 in Season 2

Did Jason, Trini and Zack was keep their Power Morphers with Power Coins with them when they left and if they will be return in Power Rangers Super Megaforce

Because I see Rocky, Aisha and Adam have another copy with their Power Morphers with Power Coins.
    That's a tough question since you could assume Zack, Trini and Jason's Coins and Morphers remained but they were copied and their powers were transferred into the copies.
    Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Episode - A Different Shade of Pink Part 3 in Season 3

Did Kimberly keep another copy Power Morphers with Power Coin and Ninja Coins when she left and if she will be return in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?
    In this particular case, I would assume Kimberly kept her Power Coin and Morpher that she used around the time of the Thunderzords' destruction. She doesn't have the Crane Coin anymore, she gave that to Kat and that coin was completely destroyed. I would assume the Crane Coin materialized a new Morpher for Kat, either that or someone like Alpha, Zordon or Billy created one for her.

Power Rangers Turbo Episode - Shift Into Turbo Part 2

Did Rocky keep their Zeonizer Morpherwhen they left and if he will be return in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?
    I'd assume he would have kept it. Steve won't return, as far as we know but we'll see basically all of the Ranger powers. Most likely won't say anything during the big battle.

Power Rangers Turbo Episode - Passing the Torch Part 2

Did Tommy, Adam, Katherine, and Tanya keep their Zeonizer Morpher and Turbo Morpher when they left and if they will be return in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?

Because I see T. J., Carlos, Cassie, and Ashley have another copy with their Turbo Morpher.

Also I have forgot ask something about another Turbo Rangers with robot and they got another copy Turbo Morpher so I not sure if they will be return in Power Rangers Super Megaforce or not?
    I'd assume Tommy, Adam, Kat and Tanya would still have their Zeonizers but probably not their Turbo Morphers but there's nothing that really indicates that there can't be more than 5 Turbo Morphers and 5 Keys for the Morphers since the Robot Rangers did have their own Turbo Morphers so it's very possible possible they could use them as the excuse for the beings that are in the Turbo Rangers' suits.

Power Rangers Dino Thunder Episode - Thunder Struck, Part 2 and Power Rangers S.P.D. Episode - Wormhole

Did Tommy keep Brachio Morpher when finish last episode and if they will be return in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?
    Probably not since it didn't seem like any of them were even wearing their bracelets after their powers were drained... I mean in regards to them (such as Tommy) keeping their Morphers however I'm sure we'll see them in Ranger form.