New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers 20th Legacy Collection

edited September 2013 in General Discussion
Hey Everybody Anyone plan on purchasing the legacy collection?

Comments

• I'm hoping to but it just depends on whether I can get my family to help me out with the rest provided I can't save all of that money up in time.
  • It's odd that i'm saying this, but i'm not planning on purchasing it. I've purchased all of the other sets that have been released so far, and don't see why I should purchase them again. Plus, the other sets fit a lot easier on my shelves, than a big, red helmet would.
  • @PowerRangersPlanet. I understand what you're saying. Even though this "legacy collection" is digitally enhanced and improved, why get the same thing twice.
  • @PRThunder so it is digitally enhanced more than the other sets they have released
  • @Malkor don't they always digitally enhance old movies for the present day?
  • @Malkor No, I don't believe it is digitally enhanced. I believe it will be the same style that Shout! Factory has been using for the other Power Rangers DVD sets.
  • Speaking of the 20th legacy, here's a video of someone called "StuffWeLike" interviewing the Megaforce Power Rangers. I think it suits the discussion.
  • I plan on getting the Legacy Collection once I have the money to do so.
  • I will be getting the Legacy set so I'm happy about that.