New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Suits

imageimage

imageimage

I want to know why never use Dairangers suit in Season 2?

Why still use Zyuranger suits when Dinozords was destoryed by Lord Zedd and then after that Zyuranger was use Thunderzords so this is not right because this Thunderzords are belong to Dairangers and should be use Dairangers suit not Zyuranger suits?

imageimage

imageimage
I want to know why never use Kakuranger suit in Season 3?

Why still use Zyuranger suits and Kibaranger suits when Thunderzords and White Tigerzord was destoryed by Rito Revolto and then after that Zyuranger and Kibaranger was use Ninjazords, Falconzord and Shogunzords so this is not right because this Ninjazords, Falconzord and Shogunzords are belong to Kakuranger and should be use Kakuranger suit not Zyuranger suits and Kibaranger suits?

Also I can see Gorenger to Jetman and Dairanger team with Mighty Morphin to Megaforce team on this video.

So I want to know why Gorenger to Jetman and Dairanger are in Power Rangers Megaforce?
"

Comments

• Now we can look back on things and think why didn't they do this? or why did they do that but I believe the main reason why they didn't want to do any full team suit changes is because Power Rangers back in '93 or '94 was becoming a hit and I believe they felt kids weren't very receptive to change which is probably a fair statement since I've seen a lot of fans online that had quit watching it once it got to Zeo, granted their ages weren't known.

I don't think anyone will ever know why they opted to keep on using the same suits in Season 3 but it's probably for the same reason, that and they were planning on ditching them anyway at the end of the season. Also I'm sure they felt it was easier to just use the same suits since there was no 6th member in Kakuranger. Who would be removed as a Ranger? Who would become the White Ranger since the White Kakuranger had a skirt so that probably had a lot to do with it as well. Tommy couldn't remain the White Ranger if they used Kakuranger suits as primary suits.

No info on Dairanger but Goranger-Jetman teams will not be in the Mega Battle. That is just bad editing because all they mostly wanted to use was Japanese footage for Troy's dreams which leaves a very limited amount of footage that they can use for it.
  • Why that Zordon and Alpha 5 never give to Jason, Trini, Billy, Kimberly and Zack for new morpher with Dairangers new suits when Dinozords destoryed?

Also same thing why that Zordon and Alpha 5 never give to Rocky, Aisha, Billy, Kimberly, Adam and Tommy for new morpher with Kakuranger new suits when Thunderzords and White Tigerzord destoryed?
  • I already answered those questions to what I feel would be correct.