New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Megaforce Video Game

Can you tell me what this game name of this website is?

Because I can't find information Power Rangers Megaforce Video Game in internet about this game.

So I want to know where I can find information in internet?

Also I need to know what game name of this?

Power Rangers Megaforce (Mighty Morphin)

Power Rangers Megaforce (In Space)

Power Rangers Megaforce (Lost Galaxy)

Power Rangers Megaforce (Lightspeed Rescue)

Power Rangers Megaforce (Ninja Storm)

Power Rangers Megaforce (SPD)

Power Rangers Megaforce (Mystic Force)

Power Rangers Megaforce (RPM)

Power Rangers Megaforce (Samurai & Super Samurai)

Power Rangers Megaforce (Megaforce)

Comments

• edited November 2013
    @EHT30J1981 Those are clips from the new Power Rangers Action Card game. When you use a certain Power Rangers card, one of those clips go with it. I don't know too much about this game, but I can provide links to sites that can help you learn about the game.
    These should give you some info
    http://www.megaforcecast.com/products/cards.php
    http://www.megaforcecast.com/acg/deckbuilder/
  • edited December 2013
    @PRThunder is correct. All of the cards have barcodes. Smart phones that have the Card app downloaded into their phone, they can use their QR Scanner in order for the phone to scan the card and locate the clip. Don't recall if you need to play it yourself though but the clips so far are all based on the Japanese side of things since some of the clips have things that weren't in Power Rangers.

Based on my memory, here are the things that we did not see, mostly in terms of powers but also poses.

1. Trini/Aisha. She didn't use any clones.
    2. Tommy as White Ranger. He didn't use that trick where he and Saba could use a mind attack on enemies.
    3. Some of the Ninja Storm poses were kept but I don't recall them keeping the Japanese poses that was used for at least Shane's counterpart.
    4. RPM didn't have any poses during the season.
    5. I don't remember seeing the visual image thing after Troy uses his card but I do remember seeing the attack that results.
    6. Since the clips are all Japanese, the only foot soldiers you see are Japanese ones so you don't see the American-made ones.