New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers - Invasions (Which one is the greatest?)

In Power Rangers Super Megaforce, Gosei said "the world has never seen an invasion like this" (he's referring to the Warstar invasion led by Prince Vekar. There have been several invasions in Ranger history. Is Gosei right?

POWER RANGERS ZEO - Machine Empire Invasion
King Mondo and his Machine Empire conquered many galaxies. Earth was the only planet left in their quest for dominance. The Machine Empire's attack on the moon caused Rita and Zedd to run for their lives. After that, the empire turned their attention to Earth. They sent Cogs and Quadra Fighters to attack the planet. Zordon used the Zeo Crystal to create the Power Rangers Zeo and they defended the Earth time and time again from the Machine Empire.

POWER RANGERS IN SPACE - The Universal Invasion of the "United Alliance of Evil"
All the villains from MMPR-PRIS joined together under the leadership of Dark Spector to conquer the whole universe. Every planet was under attack. The Alien Rangers fought Divatox, the Gold Zeo Ranger fought Rita, Zedd, and Master Vile, the Phantom Ranger and the Blue Centurian fought the Machine Empire, and the Space Rangers fought Astronema on Earth. Even with Earth's civilians fighting along side the Rangers, the universe was still doomed to fall to evil. Only with Zordon's great sacrifice could the universe be saved.
The Final Battle:

POWER RANGERS S.P.D - The Troobian Invasion
Omni and Gruumm destroyed or conquered many planets, making Gruumm the emperor of almost the entire galaxy. They sought to conquer Earth. Gruumm sent down an army of Krybots, Blue-Heads, and Orange-Heads, while Omni arrived on Earth in his new gigantic, robotic body, which he called his "magnificence". The Magnificence was bigger than a tower. It was so tall, it might have been able to touch the sky. It had tentacles, a giant laser blaster, and a very tough armor. The SPD staff, Omega Ranger, and Nova Ranger fought the Krybots while the remaining Rangers fought Gruumm and Omni. Omni died when the Rangers caused his robotic body to implode by blasting its central core, and Gruumm was confined by Commander Kruger.

POWER RANGERS SAMURAI/SUPER SAMURAI - The Nighlok Invasion
The Nighloks invaded Earth many times, but always got sent back to the Netherworld by the Samurai Rangers. In the last Nighlok Invasion, the Sanzu River was so high that it managed to flood the Earth, which allowed Master Xandred and his boat to come to Earth. Xandred sent an army of Moogers and Spitfangs to attack. The Samurai Rangers fought against the Nighlok army, but Xandred was very powerful. The Red Ranger (in Shogun mode) repeatedly attack Xandred's weak spot until Master Xandred was destroyed. Master Xandred was finally destroyed when the Power Rangers got close enough to with him with a single, powerful, Symbol strike, but the struggle resulted in the destruction of all the zords.
Sanzu River Floods & Final Battle Begins:

POWER RANGERS MEGAFORCE/SUPER MEGAFORCE - The Warstar Invasion
The Warstar Emperor sends one of his two sons (Vrak), his admiral (Malkor), the admiral's warrior (Creepox), and the admiral's personal minions (Loogies) to Earth to prepare it for invasion. Gosei created the Power Rangers Megaforce to stop them. For a whole year, Malkor, Creepox, and Vrak fought to conquer Earth. The battles provided Vrak's brother (Vekar) and his armada enough time to get to Earth. Being the only living member left on Earth, Vrak gave Vekar the "go" to invade Earth, hoping the Rangers would be destroyed during the invasion. The Warstar fighters continuously blasted Earth with lasers while deploying X-Borgs and Bruisers. Gosei gave the Rangers them the Legendary Morphers and Ranger Keys to increase their powers and help them fight the armada. The Rangers fought the armada while the civilians worked together to resist the invaders and fix their world.
Enter Warstar!:
Power Rangers Megaforce - End Game - Final Scene (1080p HD):
Facing the Destruction:

Comments

• For me, definitely the Machine invasion in Zeo. Loved watching Rita and Zedd run away in fear. Considering they were supposed to be all powerful and evil themselves.
  • Honestly I have to say the in space one with Zeo following behind it.
  • edited June 2014
    @PRThunder I don't believe Gosei is right at all considering Dark Specter's assault on the universe in Countdown to Destruction, I truly believe that is the greatest one ever.

They had a bunch of different Monsters which all came from all of the different enemies. All of the evil leaders were part of it as well from Rita until Astronema and Dark Specter.
  • I have to agree with MattEmily, Countdown to Destruction is the greatest invasion. You've got multiple lead villains attacking different planets with their respective forces and not enough rangers to go around. The armada is a single army from one empire lead by one person (as of now). Either Gosei doesnt know about the invasion 16 years ago or is completely ignoring it.
  • I have to agree with MattEmily, Countdown to Destruction is the greatest invasion. You've got multiple lead villains attacking different planets with their respective forces and not enough rangers to go around. The armada is a single army from one empire lead by one person (as of now). Either Gosei doesnt know about the invasion 16 years ago or is completely ignoring it.
    I'm going with the former. Gosei has been asleep for years, he had no idea what was going on and probably didn't know that Zordon died saving the universe.
  • edited June 2014
    Hey I have a question for you everyone. I said that there were invasions in Zeo, In Space, SPD, Samurai/Super Samurai, and Megaforce/Super Megaforce, but there are events from Power Rangers that I wonder if they count as invasions too. My question is:

Were these events invasions too?

Lost Galaxy season finale "Journey's End" Parts 1-3
    Trakeena attacks Terra Venture with the Scorpion Stinger and an army of suicide bomber Sting Wingers.

Time Force season finale "End of Time" Parts 1- 3
    Ransik attacks the city with hundreds of cyclobots and a Doomtron, while time holes eat up the city.

Dino Thunder season finale "Thunder Struck" Parts 1-2
    Zeltrax attacks the city with his Zelzord and a small army of Triptoids.

RPM episode 1 "Road to Corinth"
    The Venjix Virus attacks the whole world with an army of Grinders and Drones.

RPM season finale "Danger and Destiny" Parts 1-2
    The Venjix Virus attacks the city with an army of Grinders and Hybrids and takes control of Corinth Control Tower's computers.