New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

V.R. Troopers (Viewable Episodes)

2»

Comments

• @PRThunder, I said that I will try. There's no guarantee that I will be able to with my school schedule in the near future.
  • @PRThunder

That's the issue i'm having. Technically, anyone can get them if they wanted, whether you buy the dvd's, or stream them through netflix, or any other services that the episodes are on. I didn't open the site to provide free episodes, but rather to provide a source for those episodes, since there wasn't at the time. Of course there are other factors that play into it, like people from other countries, since the dvd's are region locked to region 1.

Not to mention that I want people to support the company, since they were the ones that revived the show, and provided us with these releases. If they don't profit from it, it would deter future releases by Saban, and possibly other companies. So yeah, it's a tough call.
  • I've managed to get links for every single episode of VR Troopers, though quality, sound, and a few cuts in the episodes are issues.
    Hopefully there'll be links with improvements in it all one day. For now, I hope these will satisfy the VR Troopers fans.