New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

What Type Of Super Sentai Team Would You Like To Be Made?

edited December 2011 in General Discussion
im thinking something that has to deal with a combo of both demon hunters and spirit shamans. i think that ould be cool. what do you guys think should be the next super sentai????? leave comments bellow!

Comments

• morphman do you not know what the next sentai is ?
  • nope. i have no clue thats y im asking this.plus i just wanted to know other peoples ideas on what type of super sentai they want to see
  • edited December 2011
    Well, the next sentai is Goseiger, but your Shaman idea is really cool. This is wishful thinking, but i would LOVE to see more violence
  • Well, the next sentai is Goseiger, but your Shaman idea is really cool. This is wishful thinking, but i would LOVE to see more violence
    I think he's referring to the next "Super Sentai" Not Power Rangers :P
    For me, i wouldn't mind seeing some sort of "Space" theme. Would love to see a whole new world somewhere in outer space. Either that, or rangers somehow get teleported back to prehistoric times, and start fighting dinosaurs and stuff lol
  • My wife wants a sentai similar to the jedi order in Star wars. She thinks Jedi Sentai would be awesome. LOL I guess rangers with laser swords would be kinda cool
  • I think he's referring to the next "Super Sentai" Not Power Rangers :P
    Oops, my bad! Im pretty sure the new Sentai is like a Ghostbusters theme or something like that
  • edited December 2011
    I think they should make a Super Sentai team called Solar Light! Just imagine it in Super Sentai then as Power Rangers! Power Rangers Solar Light! Super Sentai Solar Light! I just love it! There could be Red, Blue, Yellow, Black, Pink, Orange and Purple Rangers!

They could control the element in space! Like... The Orange Ranger (a GIRL) controls the power of the Sun! And the Purple Ranger (a GIRL) controls the power of the Moon! Plus those two are sisters! Then the Red Ranger (a boy) could control the power of the Planets (including Earth)! Pink (a girl duh) controls the Power of Quasars! Yellow (a Girl) controls the power of the stars! Blue (a boy) controls the power of Nebulas! And Black controls the Power of Comets!

Now that would be an AWESOME season!! What do you all think of this Idea? I think it would be WICKED! Plus I thought of it all!
  • i like the idea. sounds interesting!!!
  • I think he's referring to the next "Super Sentai" Not Power Rangers :P
    Oops, my bad! Im pretty sure the new Sentai is like a Ghostbusters theme or something like that
    ghostbusters dont look good in spandex!!!!
  • i like the idea. sounds interesting!!!
    Thank You morphman!! Do you really think so?
  • yea i really do!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
  • yea i really do!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
    Im REALLY touched! I made all that up! And I (well my SISTER) writes about them on FanFic! They are my team. I write FanFic too but... she beat me to the punch! I (Cassie) am the Orange Solar Light Ranger and the leader! And my sister (Olivia) is the Purple Solar Light Ranger! And we are twins both in real life and in this team. Plus... *whispers* I'm the smart ONE! Hehe. I forgot to menton that... Red is NOT the leader of this team; It is Orange! Because she made this team by herself to help protect the world! Still sound cool to you?
  • yea it does and i write fanfics to!!!!!!
  • I'd love to see them do something with the old Flashman gear... Those sweet Flash-Hawk cycles and those crazy weapons plus, their suits totally look like they were deigned by Skullcandy, I loved it! Wasn't crazy about the Mecha though, It was a little boxy.