New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Share Something About Yourself

Comments

• Deka_Break and Alisha i also know how i feel, most of my friends dont like pr and never heard of ss :(
  • All my friends are cool with it
  • All my friends are cool with it
    See your lucky. All my friends are the older sibling in their family, so they never watched it. Me im the youngest so I had 2 brothers that watched it and got me hooked.
  • my brother would watch PR with me when he was a kid, but he grew up and i never did apparently lol. i was in 5th grade when MMPR began (yeah, i'm old) but even then most of my friends thought they were too cool for it.
  • my brother would watch PR with me when he was a kid, but he grew up and i never did apparently lol. i was in 5th grade when MMPR began (yeah, i'm old) but even then most of my friends thought they were too cool for it.
    Lol, my youngest older brother never grew up either.... im happy
  • my older cousins got me into it i was only 3 when time force came out (yeah im young) but watched lots of mmpr reruns and the others
  • i live in canada
  • I will play the Mighty Morphing Power Rangers theme at work in order to make my co workers leave the area, and piss off some customers. I think it's funny to turn the radio on full blast and listen to "GO GO POWER RANGERS" loud enough for anyone within 20 feet to hear.
  • I will play the Mighty Morphing Power Rangers theme at work in order to make my co workers leave the area, and piss off some customers. I think it's funny to turn the radio on full blast and listen to "GO GO POWER RANGERS" loud enough for anyone within 20 feet to hear.
    lol that is what my sister does at when i get coffee

• I will also play the original pokemon theme over xbox live and at work if I really want to try and get fired.
  • I've never had the courage to sit through the Lost Galaxy episode "The Power Of Pink" because of Kendrix's death scene... I think actually seeing might screw me up emotional
  • It's actually not that bad, kind of cheesy but sad all the same. I think they wanted people to cry at the scene but I was too busy telling them to stop wasting time and hurry up.
  • I write fanfics that I include myself in. I love to write Power Ranger stories.
  • I write fanfics that I include myself in. I love to write Power Ranger stories.
    Same here
    Same here
    me too :)