New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Share Something About Yourself

13»

Comments

• edited January 2012
    @HarlenSama, @NightMere10 and @Supersentigirl could you send me some of the links to your fics?? I'd love to read some new stories. :D
  • @Alisha I posted my links on your profile
  • I've never had the courage to sit through the Lost Galaxy episode "The Power Of Pink" because of Kendrix's death scene... I think actually seeing might screw me up emotional
    its worth watching.
  • Aslisha i will :)
  • edited November 2016
    Well I was born just two months before the Power Rangers series ever began, so my age is a reminder of what season I'm watching.
    I've been a dedicated Power Ranger fan my entire life.
    I replay old Power Ranger scenes and quotes in my head many many times in my life.
    I've spent my entire life keeping my dedication to the show a secret from everyone to avoid the "odd looks" and judgement people I was getting a kid for liking the show. I really hate those looks and the judgement. I keep the secret so well hidden. Can't even buy Power Ranger stuff without that. Of course, I still plan to get as much of it as I can one day.

To all Power Rangers who know this feeling, I know how it feels. It sucks.
    The kind of party that @undergroundgeek has for Super Sentai is something we should have for Power Rangers as well.
  • I've always enjoyed watching Power Rangers as a kid. I've seen almost every episode per season and have always thought the idea of aliens doing martial arts was a little weird.
  • I have several fanfiction ideas for various power rangers crossovers, but I can't seem to find time to write all of the fanfiction stories. I also hate the concept for the reboot movie and the upcoming season of power rangers, but I will give them both a chance. I remember when Power Rangers Turbo was on television, I had a crush on Justin Stewart because of how cute he was, his fighting skills, his humorous antics, and how smart he was.