New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

ideas

edited June 2014 in General Discussion
Okay if I do the x-men/pr crossover which x-men series would you like to see used

(note I left the 90's series off because it wouldn't work with what i wanted to do and i'm not a big fan of evolution (I already have an evolution fic somewhat with a ranger in it anyway)

if anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Comments

• First off, thanks for testing out the new polling feature, looks great. Secondly, for selfish reasons, i'd probably go with the movies. Only because i've never really gotten into comics all that much. Although, the comics do have a lot more xmen than the movies, so there's a lot more to work with. Totally up to you.
  • I was just leaning towards the ones that have the school idea going (besides who says the character in question actually has to be an x-man?)
  • Very true, I wasn't looking at it that way. I figured that you were doing it as more of a team, rather than focusing more on a single character.
  • Okay heres what I have the character was a student at xaivers but left when their roomate who was clairvoyant kept going on about danger and being needed somewhere else and well ended up in angel grove and the rest is history
  • So, the character is a mutant? or going to become a ranger? Or you haven't decided yet?
  • edited June 2014
    both prp

was a mutant but was going to angel grove and ended up as a ranger.
  • edited June 2014
    That should narrow down who it is if you want to guess.
  • Hmm, not quite sure.
  • Think of this way how many people who became rangers in the zordon era seasons came from somewhere out of town before becoming rangers (besides Tommy)