New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers and Masked Rider

imageimageimage

I was thinking when Mighty Morphin Rangers return to their home planet Earth and then is that possible that Count Dregon's spaceship was followed Mighty Morphin Rangers to Planet Earth is that why Masked Rider was follow them and he try stop to Count Dregon attack Planet Earth?

Also if Count Dregon's spaceship arrived Planet Earth and then why Command Center never emergency alert?

But I wander if Lord Zedd on Moon can see Count Dregon's spaceship around on Planet Earth or not and I not sure if Count Dregon can see Lord Zedd on Moon or not?

Comments

• It is because Dregon never attacked angel grove. all the power ranger enemies attacked angel grove
  • edited July 2015
    It is because Dregon never attacked angel grove. all the power ranger enemies attacked angel grove
    What location that place when Masked Rider arrived on Planet Earth?
  • edited July 2015
    Also I want to know why that Masked Rider and Count Dregon's spaceship came to planet Earth from Planet Edenoi?
  • edited July 2015
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

I wander where all Riders came from and is they live on planet Earth or is they coming from Planet Edenoi?