New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

New scene for power ranger Pirates

looks like they will be doing PR Pirates and they are willing to film new scenes for it.

http://www.japanator.com/next-power-rangers-series-gets-a-legendary-battle-by-toei-22457.phtml

Comments

• I really hope they dont skip Goseiger, they should do it all in order.
  • i agree with Ley, i really hope they do Gokaiger but i hope they dont skip Goseiger to get to it. i say keep doing it in order!
  • Nice to read that they'll be reshooting the Legendary War. However while it would be nice to see all upcoming Sentai in the proper order, it really wouldn't make a lot of sense to delay Gokaiger even longer considering next year is the 20th anniversary.
  • It will be fine, they can end Samurai this year and start the Goseiger adaption, and then next year the can end it and start the Gokaiger one for the 20th anny. If they are smart about it.
  • It doesn't sound like that will be happening. It sounds like it will just be Samurai this year and nothing else.
  • edited March 2012
    @Ley thats what I thought they were going to do so that gokaiger can be 20Th anny season since it will contain all of the PR season
  • It doesn't sound like that will be happening. It sounds like it will just be Samurai this year and nothing else.
    There isnt enough Shinkenger footage to make Samurai last for the whole year.

• edited March 2012
    Doesn't seem to matter. Either Nickelodeon speeds through Super Samurai or they take their time airing it. Whatever the case happens, I see nothing new in regards to the next cast until next year.

I can't see Nickelodeon even allowing such a thing to begin with anyway considering they have their own 20-23 episode thing a year thing with all of their shows and it's possible they may want Power Rangers to stick to that same episode count.
  • edited January 2017
    You know, Pirate Rangers sounds like a group of evil Power Rangers.
    That could've been a thing in Power Rangers Super Megaforce if the season wasn't so dependent on Gokaiger footage. What could've happened is that:
    1. A Power Ranger adaption of Basco would arrive on Earth (a monster-of-the-week for one or two episodes), seeking some powerful treasure that was lost on Earth centuries or thousands of years ago. The Megaforce Rangers would meet the villain, he'd use some power to create evil Pirate Rangers to fight the Rangers while he searches for the powerful treasure. The villain finds the powerful treasure and uses it to power up the Pirate Rangers so that they can destroy the Megaforce Rangers. The Megaforce Rangers destroy the Pirate Rangers and recover the power source while the Armada destroys the villain so that he can't compete with the Armada for universal domination. The end.
    2. A Power Ranger adaption of Basco would arrive on Earth (a monster-of-the-week for one or two episodes), seeking some powerful treasure that was lost on Earth centuries or thousands of years ago. He would be aware of the Megaforce Rangers' existence and presence on Earth from talking to his old friend, Vrak. Vrak and Basco would make a deal that in exchange for Basco helping Vrak to destroy the Rangers while Vrak is in hiding, Vrak helps Basco finds the treasure on Earth. Basco creates the evil Pirate Rangers in preparation for confronting the Power Rangers. The Megaforce Rangers would meet the villain and the Pirate Rangers. The Pirate Rangers would fight the Rangers while he searches for the powerful treasure. The villain finds the powerful treasure and uses it to power up the Pirate Rangers so that they can destroy the Megaforce Rangers. The Megaforce Rangers destroy the Pirate Rangers and recover the power source while the Armada destroys the villain so that he can't compete with the Armada for universal domination. The end.

Or some other possible ways like the ones presented.

What do you guys think?