New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel

I am was wondering about Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Alien Rangers, Zeo, Turbo, In Space, Lost Galaxy, Lightspeed Rescue, Wild Force, Ninja Storm, Dino Thunder, Mystic Force, Operation Overdrive, Jungle Fury, Samurai and Megaforce are same world of universe with Time Force (future), S.P.D. (future), RPM, Dino Charge and Ninja Steel?

Or it is world of universe with Time Force (future), S.P.D. (future), RPM, Dino Charge and Ninja Steel from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Alien Rangers, Zeo, Turbo, In Space, Lost Galaxy, Lightspeed Rescue, Wild Force, Ninja Storm, Dino Thunder, Mystic Force, Operation Overdrive, Jungle Fury, Samurai and Megaforce?

Comments

• edited August 2018

I think I am understand now and I can see about 3 different dimensions.

1. Dimension - Mighty Morphin, Alien Rangers, Zeo, Turbo, In Space, Lightspeed Rescue, Time Force, Wild Force, Ninja Storm, Dino Thunder, SPD, Mystic Force, Operation Overdrive, Jungle Fury, Samurai, Megaforce and Ninja Steel

2. Dimension - RPM

3. Dimension - Dino Charge

But there one more anther Dimension is was Lost Galaxy when The Lost Galaxy Rangers and the Terra Venture was travel to Planet Mirinoi from Planet Earth.

• I see Tommy's Master Morpher has 4 Rangers from past is Green Mighty Morphin Ranger, White Ranger Red Zeo Ranger, Black Dino Thunder Ranger.

But there no White Ninja Mighty Morphin Ranger and Red Turbo Ranger on Tommy's Master Morpher from past?

Also Rocky, Katherine and T.J. not get Master Morpher?

Because Rocky has 3 Rangwers is Red Mighty Morphin Ranger, Red Ninja Mighty Morphin Ranger and Blue Zeo Ranger from past.

Katherine has 4 Rangers is Pink Mighty Morphin Ranger, Pink Ninja Mighty Morphin Ranger, Pink Zeo Ranger and Pink Turbo Ranger from past.

T.J. has 2 Rangers is Red Turbo Ranger and Blue In Space Ranger from past.

• I see Falconzord has show up but I can't remember if that Falconzord was destoryed or not in end something between Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers.

So that Tommy has was keep all original zords from Mighty Morphin zords, Zeo zords, Turbo zords and Dino Thunder zords from past?

• Tommy has son name is JJ so who JJ's mother is was Kat?

I see that Tommy's hand was wearing wedding ring but I see kat's hand not wearing wedding ring.

• edited November 2018

@HeroesVSVillains

1. All the Ranger teams (including Lost Galaxy), except RPM and Dino Charge exist in the same universe.
      The Lost Galaxy Red Ranger was in Angel Grove the day Astronema and Dark Specter launched the final assault on Earth before the U.A.E was finally defeated for good.

2. I suppose Tommy got the Master Morpher (and not Rocky, Katherine and T.J.) is because he has been a favorite Ranger of fans for a long time while the others are about as popular as the usual Rangers.

3. The Falcon Zord was never destroyed. The last time we saw it, it was used by the Alien Rangers to destroy Hydro Hog. It's most likely that all the surviving zords from the Mighty Morphin seasons were kept in storage as the Mighty Morphin powers were gone, the Alien Rangers' job on Earth was done, and it was time for the Power Rangers to upgrade.

4. It's most likely that J.J Oliver's mother is indeed Katherine as we saw her and Tommy holding hands went they went through the portal at the end of "Dimensions in Danger".
      The lack of ring on her finger is probably a goof or the actor didn't wish to wear one as they probably figured noone would notice. Then again, I never noticed a ring on Tommy's finger.

• edited November 2018

Super Ninja Steel

First of all how Mick and Ninja Steel Rangers know about Wes was Red Time Force Rangers and Tommy?

So did Mick and Ninja Steel Rangers heard about The Legendary Rangers is Mighty Morphin Rangers, Alien Rangers, Zeo Rangers , Turbo Rangers, in Space Rangers, Lost Galaxy Rangers, Lightspeed Rescue Rangers, Wild Force Rangers, Ninja Storm Rangers, Dino Thunder Rangers, S.P.D. Rangers, Mystic Force Rangers, Operation Overdrive Rangers, Jungle Fury Rangers, Samurai Rangers and Megaforce/Super Megaforce Rangers?

But Mick and Ninja Steel Ranger never heard about RPM Rangers and Dino Charge from Rangers before.

Super Ninja Steel

Super Dino Charge

I thoutght that Halloween Intergalactic Court only in Dino Charge Rangers world but how come that Halloween Intergalactic Court are in Ninja Steel world?

Beast Morphers

Is that Beast Morphers are in future just like Time Force in 3000 years and SPD in 2025 years or it is differnt world universe just like RPM Rangers and Dino Charge Rangers have different Dimension when they used?

• edited November 2018

I forget 3 more thing about team up with morph

Kat's Turbo Morpher that she not say Wind Chaser, Turbo Power! then she said It's Morphin' Time!

Wesley's Chrono Morpher that he not say Time for Time Force! then he said It's Morphin' Time!

Koda's Dino Charge Morpher that he not say Energize! Unleash the Power!

Antonio's Samurai Morpher that he not say Samurai Morpher! Gold Power! then he said It's Morphin' Time!

Gemma's Sky Morpher that she not say "RPM, Get in Gear! then she said It's Morphin' Time!

Gia's Gosei Morpher that she not say "Go Go Megaforce!"

Rocky's Power Morphers that he not say "Tyrannosaurus!" or "Red Ranger Power!"

T.J's Astro Morpher that he not say “Let’s Rocket!” then he said It's Morphin' Time!

Trent's Drago Morpher that he not say "White Ranger, Dino Power!" then he said It's Morphin' Time!

Tommy's Master Morpher that he have 4 different word

"Dino Thunder, Power Up!" from Brachio Morpher
    "It's Morphin' Time!” Zeo Ranger 5 – Red!" from Zeonizers
    "Tigerzord!" "White Ranger Power!" from Power Morphers
    "Dragonzord!" "White Ranger Power!" from Power Morphers

Adam's Power Morphers that he not say "Mastodon!" or "Black Ranger Power!"

Trent's Drago Morpher that he not say "White Ranger, Dino Power!" then he said "Dino Thunder, Power Up!"