New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Favorite Primary, Secondary, etc, Evil Master in Power Rangers

edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Throughout Ranger history there have been times where the primary villain gets replaced with someone new. There have also been times where there are more than one bad guys who plan to rule the world and therefore, there were 2 different groups of bad guys. For example, in PRRPM. Venjix and Shifter were 2 different bosses who tried to conquer the world near the end of the season. In PRDT Mesogog and Zeltrax both tried to conquer the world. In PROO there were 4 different bad guy groups trying to conquer the universe. In PRWF Victor Adler/ Master Org was replaced by Mandilok. In PRLG Scorpious was replaced by Trakeena. This discussion is not about just any villain, It's talking about the bosses.

MMPR - PRIMARY

Lord Zedd

Rita Repulsa

MMPR - SECONDARY

Master Vile

PRZ - PRIMARY

King Mondo

PRZ - SECONDARY

Louie Kaboom

PRZ - TERTIARY

Prince Gasket

Princess Archerina

PRT - PRIMARY

Divatox

PRIS - PRIMARY

Dark Spector

Astronema

PRIS - SECONDARY

Darkonda

PRLG - PRIMARY

Scorpius

Trakeena

PRLG - SECONDARY

Deviot

PRLG - TERTIARY

Captain Mutiny

PRLR - PRIMARY

Queen Banseera

PRTF - PRIMARY

Ransik

PRTF - SECONDARY

Frax

PRWF - PRIMARY

Master Org (modern day)

Master Org (ancient)

PRWF - SECONDARY

Mandilok

PRNS - PRIMARY

Lothor

PRNS - SECONDARY

Vexacus

PRDT - PRIMARY

Mesogog

PRDT - SECONDARY

Zeltrax

PRSPD - PRIMARY

Omni aka The Magnificence

Emperor Gruumm

PRSPD - SECONDARY

Broodwing

PRMF - PRIMARY

The Master aka Octomus

PRMF - SECONDARY

Imperious

PROO - PRIMARY

Flurious

PROO - SECONDARY

Moltor

PROO - TERTIARY

Kamdor

Miratrix

PROO - QUATERNARY

Mig

Benglo

Cheetar

Crazar

PRJF - PRIMARY

Dai-Shi

PRJF - SECONDARY

Grizzaka

PRRPM - PRIMARY

Venjix Virus

PRRPM - SECONDARY

General Shifter

PRS/PRSS - PRIMARY

Master Xandred

PRS/PRSS - SECONDARY

Serrator

PRM/PRSM - PRIMARY

Emperor Mavro

Prince Vekar

Prince Vrak

PRDC/PRDSC - PRIMARY

Sledge the bounty hunter

Heckyl

Snide

PRDC/PRDSC - SECONDARY

Lord Arcanon

PRNSt/PRSNSt - PRIMARY

Galavanax the Galaxy Warriors champion

PRNSt/PRSNSt - SECONDARY

Madame Odious

RELATED DISCUSSIONS

Power Rangers review: From "Teenagers with Attitude" to "Defenders of the Universe" to NOW http://www.powerrangerplanet.org/forum/discussion/492/power-rangers-review-from-teenagers-with-attitude-to-defenders-of-the-universe-to-now/p1

"Power Rangers review: The Power Rangers and other heroes" http://www.powerrangerplanet.org/forum/discussion/621/power-rangers-review-the-power-rangers-and-other-heroes/p1

"Power Rangers - How well-known are they in their world?"
http://www.powerrangerplanet.org/forum/discussion/673/power-rangers-how-well-known-are-they-in-their-world/p1

"Power Rangers - Other Power Rangers outside of Earth and our own dimension" http://www.powerrangerplanet.org/forum/discussion/625/power-rangers-other-power-rangers-outside-of-earth-and-our-own-dimension./p1

Comments

• we already have a favorite villain topic.
  • Thanks for informing me, but this discussion is about the main bosses in the seasons. There have been the boss from the start, then a bad guy who replaces the primary boss, there are new bad guys who work alone, and a new bad guy group competing with the primary team for world domination.
  • I really don't see what the difference is between the topics.
  • There really isn't one considering pretty much all villains fall under this category
  • that's the point i was trying to say.
  • I know, I was agreeing with you by actually confirming/stating that there isn't one
  • I will say it again. THIS DISCUSSION IS ABOUT THE MAIN BOSS! THE ASSISTANTS ARE NOT INCLUDED! You guys didn't forget that after Venjix banished Shifter, the 2 of them competed to rule the world. DO YOU GET IT NOW?
  • It's still not any different, though. It all just boils down to, Which is your favorite villain, which we already have a discussion about. Besides, most people in that discussion as well choose the main villain from each season.
  • edited March 2012
    There is a slight difference though. For example, villains like Goldar, Scorpina, Dayu, Villamax, Ecliptor, etc., are not valid choices in this topic. I think it's different enough to pass.

It's actually a tough choice, but I'll go with Trakeena.
  • Trakeena is a nice choice. So then, I wouldn't be able to choose Archerina?
  • I like Mesagog the best out of main villains then Trakeena.
  • @DekaBlue Thank You. I found General Shifter to be a good secondary villain
  • edited November 2014
    I have updated this discussion to include pictures of the primary masters, secondary masters, so on and so forth. You should now have an easier time with this. So who's your favorite?

@PowerRangerPlanet , @sayla0079 , @MattEmily , @vgiannell5 , @Ranger91 , @Yanman10 , @PoisonLotus , @EHT30J1981 , @zeorangerboy , @iFresh , @GoldenTurbo , @darkvincentes , @zyusouken , @harsh , @PoisonLotus, @thejim , @Zenith_Green ?

@NightMere10, you would be able to choose Archerina since she was a master alongside her husband, Gasket.
  • @PRThunder even with such a list I still wouldn't be able to pick just one same with a list for favorite villains only difference with favorite villains is that such a list would include all villains whereas this one only restricts itself to just the leadership group so I'd say some of my favorites would include pre-married Zedd, pre-Zedd Goldar, Scorpina, Gasket and Archerina, Astronema, Dark Specter, Deviot, Bansheera, Diabolico, Olympius, Ransik, Frax, Vexacus, Mesogog, Broodwing, The Ten Terrors, Serrator and Vrak.
  • My fave is Astronoma