New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Stop Viacom!!!

edited August 2012 in Off Topic
"Viacom is now taking away online programming from everyone. Less than 12 hours after disconnecting DIRECTV’s television viewers, Viacom is at it again by blocking all Americans who want to see their shows on the Internet"

Comments

• Luckily, some people like me don't use Direct TV. We sometimes use Cox instead,
  • This may be a dumb question but when you have DirecTV cable, do you have that for your internet as well?
  • Not sure. Truth be told since I don't have Direct TV cable, I have to say no.
  • I'm pretty sure you can watch it where ever you want and yes< our receivers have wifi appa
  • That's what I thought. I haven't had DirecTV in a long time so I forgot if we had internet through there or not.
  • Here where i live, you can only get dish and direct. Dish network is terrible, they are notorious for removing channels. Like last year towards December they removed all the locals channels and i had to go a week without Bones and Fringe and Lions football.. . My family was so pissed that we said "We're dropping dish network as soon as our contract is up and getting Direct tv" Well this is not a promising development either... Direct Tv removes half of the channels i watch on our first few hours of owning it!!!
  • Here where i live, you can only get dish and direct. Dish network is terrible, they are notorious for removing channels. Like last year towards December they removed all the locals channels and i had to go a week without Bones and Fringe and Lions football.. . My family was so pissed that we said "We're dropping dish network as soon as our contract is up and getting Direct tv" Well this is not a promising development either... Direct Tv removes half of the channels i watch on our first few hours of owning it!!!
    Geez sounds like my cable company (we can't get satalite at all here so we're stuck with charter)
  • All company's are the same, constantly removing and re adding channels. It never ends, satellite or cable. But honestly, if I could get Cable like Comcast or Xfinity, I would. But as of now my only options are Dish and DirectTv... 2 of the worst Satellite companys around.
  • Yeah and if it's not the removing channels it's the rising prices.
  • Yup. Everyone is good at doing that too. any subscription is. Such as netflix, xbox live. They're all notorious for raising prices.
  • I bet the channels will be put back. I mean, with Nick gone, everyone can go over to Disney, dropping the ratings for Nick even more than it has been recently, and they'll see how much people actually watch it.
  • Very true, but we have a daycare here and the tv is mostly on Nick. But with me, I liked to watch Nick for Power rangers and Korra, and victorious and big time rush. But like i said, you can buy season passes online for most of these shows, except power rangers. :/