New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Disney Hexagon

edited December 2011 in General Discussion
Apparently Power Ranger Ninja Storm was meant to be the end of power rangers as we knew it and become darker ( im glad it didnt happen since i only started watching from dino thunder) but it was meant to involve 'tommy'

Comments

• Really? Never heard about that. I wouldn't mind it being a little darker, but yeah, who knows what would've happened. Plus, I loved Dino Thunder lol
  • yh :P me too ;) i read it on rangerboard ill find the linkfor you :) it could be bullsh*t tho lol
  • As far as I used to be concerned it ended with Time Force! But as I've just gotten through Dino Thunder I can say it was fairly enjoyable so maybe I've slightly misjudged the disney era. I also have come to like Wild Force but I still think of it as fox
  • Aye Ninja Storm was good but I don't think ending it there would have been a good idea,it was getting really popular so I doubt that they could let it go so easily. But I still think Saban is fcked up for just denying all of the disney seasons. Unless they plan to recreate them in which case I think that would be pretty cool. Two different shows to compare and see which company did better.
  • I don't think Saban would really try that, though. There would be a lot of red tape to clear. Remember Clash of the Red Rangers in Samurai? They could barely include Scott, let alone have him de-morph. I think Saban might actually be bitter about Disney's success with a couple of the series. I'm hoping that we can soon return to series like Wild Force, Zeo, and even the Original MMPR Seasons. They actually had some good forms of acting, unlike one certain blue ranger I have mentioned more than enough already. But I've noticed an actress that actually does seem worse. Luckily she was a bad girl. Vypra from Lightspeed. Don't believe me? Watch a few episodes and compare.
  • i dont want them to recreate it itl be lie trying to re write my childhood lol
  • Given Samurai, i honestly feel that if they recreate the Disney seasons (not only would be it be a waste of time, but a waste of money) it would suck. BAD.
  • I wont say that Saban is bad,they just didn't do Samurai right, compare their older seasons to the disney seasons, and in my opinion Saban walks away with the win, even the best of the disney seasons really weren't super amazing in my opinion. But meh, I guess we are stuck with incomplete power rangers since there really is no reconciling for this situaton, saban probably wont just accept the disney seasons so I am not sure what they will do.
  • imo disney walks away better if you compare old saban with disny :P
  • imo disney walks away better if you compare old saban with disny :P
    In my opinion, old Saban totally trumps Disney. Samurai is just so bad because of the lack of funds, or at least that's my guess.
  • hey PRP am i wrong in saying Marviste are the ones providing funds for #PRSamurai ? because i now for shows like big bang theory Warner brothers provide the funds not CBS
  • hey PRP am i wrong in saying Marviste are the ones providing funds for #PRSamurai ? because i now for shows like big bang theory Warner brothers provide the funds not CBS
    Yeah, that could be the case. But either way, no company would give a really large budget to a show that doesn't get great ratings.
  • It would get better ratings if someone would offer better funding to get better actors and effects and writers:/. I think its pretty much a slope of, no funding=noratings=nofunding.
  • Wait, I'm confused. What does "Disney Hexagon" actually mean?
  • Wait, I'm confused. What does "Disney Hexagon" actually mean?
    "Amit's plan for Ninja Storm was pretty much going to be a big finale to the Power Rangers as we know it, with Tommy after the events of Forever Red organizing the Hexagon, a sort of Power Ranger Illuminati, with the Wind Rangers as their newest operatives. Opposing them are the Thunder Rangers, agents of the Phantom Ranger who believes that Rangers work best when not organized into an army like Tommy did.

The basic idea was that at the end the Hexagon would turn out wrong, Tommy's plan fell to pieces, there'd be lots of Ranger on Ranger battles, and pretty much the end of Power Rangers. Amit was pretty sure that the series wouldn't go beyond Ninja Storm, at least not in a recognizable form. "