New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

WALL-E 2: Should be made or not?

edited August 2012 in Off Topic
WALL-E was the romantic story of a robot named WALL-E who traveled from Earth to Outer Space to win the love of the female robot EVE, battled an emotionless Autopilot, and changed the lives of robots and people. It was a great movie, which is why I think it deserves a sequel or a series. Do you fellow WALL-E fans agree with me?
imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic" />
Here is a fan-made video. It's WALL-E mixed with Transformers 2 Revenge of the Fallen
And here is a cute music video for the movie

Comments

• I think it (and a lot of other movies such as Finding Nemo 2 and Toy Story 4) should be left alone. Sequels generally really suck compared to the first movie.
  • It's true, unless it's the dark knight, all 3 of those movies have been amazing!
  • But come one guys, just because some movies had bad sequels doesn't mean Wall-E would. It would be nice to see how Wall-E and Eve are doing after the 1st movie
  • No. It's fine the way it ended. It really doesn't need to be added onto.
  • I agree with NightMere. I'd rather see something new than an addition to an already complete story.
  • I'm guessing you would say that about Power Rangers after In Space right? If they thought like that then there wouldn't be all those other good seasons. I would love to see Wall-E continue. It would probably make a nice trilogy if they tried
  • You just proved our point. In Space ended the Zordon Era. Instead of having Andros and co. continue on into Lost Galaxy, they started a whole new story; which not only worked, but made Lost Galaxy one of my favorite seasons; because it had new people and a new storyline.

In my opinion, in the case of Wall-E they should either not make a sequel, or do something new like have a movie based on Eve or Mo or someone else. Wall-E himself doesn't need to be added onto.
  • edited July 2012
    My point is that maybe it would get better if they tried. Like with the Dark Knight Trilogy. It kept getting better and better (even though the last one didn't really end well)
  • I never watched the Batman series so I don't have an opinion on it. The Spider-Man movies i felt got worse as it went on.
  • Come on people! Don't you guys wanna know what the robotic couple has been doing after the events of the movie?
  • No, not really.
  • I think the last one ended well because it set it up beautifully for possible robin movies. maybe even a future batman and robin movie.
  • Ok. Are there any WALL-E fans that would love to see how WALL-E and EVE are doing besides me?
  • Use your imagination.