New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Most Disappointing Power Rangers Season So Far

Comments

• It's difficult to explain how, but Lost Galaxy is actually my least favorite series. To me, something nameless just seemed off. Not sure how else to sya it, just yet.
  • I disliked Mystic force because the opening theme was pretty awful, and for me I dunno why but I didn't care for their acting either. But right behind mystic force is Lightspeed rescue I think. I dunno what it was but I watched like 5 episodes of it and just chucked it away and never finished. :/
  • I disliked Mystic force because the opening theme was pretty awful, and for me I dunno why but I didn't care for their acting either. But right behind mystic force is Lightspeed rescue I think. I dunno what it was but I watched like 5 episodes of it and just chucked it away and never finished. :/
    The main reason I hate Mystic Force, was because I couldn't get over the idea of them wearing capes. That just really bothered me. And I didn't care for the characters at all. Normally, I have a favorite character from each season or at least relate to one of them, but not in this case

The main reason I hate Mystic Force, was because I couldn't get over the idea of them wearing capes. That just really bothered me. And I didn't care for the characters at all. Normally, I have a favorite character from each season or at least relate to one of them, but not in this case

I disliked Mystic force because the opening theme was pretty awful, and for me I dunno why but I didn't care for their acting either. But right behind mystic force is Lightspeed rescue I think. I dunno what it was but I watched like 5 episodes of it and just chucked it away and never finished. :/

I had a favorite character of Mystic for the 3 episodes I watched it. The guy in green. But the main red character was kind of a deal breaker, he never believed in magic until the exact moment he was about to die then pulls some crazy crap from no where and bam he is able to use magic :/. The capes I liked, but the whole show just was not up to Power Ranger snuff imho.
  • The capes just took it away from me. I mean, any season before that, the coolest thing about the suits were at least one of them somewhere down the line got some sort of sheild with it. I felt like they were all superman wannabes with the capes
  • i say mystic force was awful
  • It was. I try to watch every season all the way through (which at this point I have) but I couldn't when Mystic Force first came out
  • I had high hopes for Mystic Force being a Power Ranger series, most of the series before hand were really good, but I dunno what they did wrong with it, maybe they didn't put any effort in it and thought they'd skate through with existing fans.
  • For me it has to be operation overdrive, I dunno it just wasn't there for me. It used to be RPM but I went back and rewatched the season and now I like it
    I agree about Operation Overdrive... Something just seemed missing... When I first Lightspeed Rescue, it bugged me when the Rangers would just morph in public, and not try to keep their identities secret...
  • I loved all the seasons so... Yah I can't say I have a LEAST favorite. They were ALL amazing to me.
  • O.O I think it's just cause I'm older that i can find something to criticize in each season. I remember when I "loved" everything. It would make Samurai more tolerable
  • i haven't seen anything of Jungle Fury (though i've seen all of Gekiranger). only eps of Operation Overdrive i watched was the team up. hard to judge it based on those two eps alone. i really don't like Turbo. as a kid i thought Zeo was a lot of fun. then its like they go from being 'stronger than before' to just messing around in cars.
  • the only one that i would say i didn't like was rpm but that was just a preference since i liked go-onger than rpm.
  • I liked RPM at first, but it completely fell apart for me when they introduced the Silver and Gold rangers. Most annoying characters ever. I was so mad that they turned the Go-on Wings into that.
  • Power Rangers Samurai or Wild Force