New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Suggestions

As the forum continues to grow, improvements are always great. If anyone has anything to suggest about something that should be added, removed, or altered, share your ideas here :)

Comments

• you should alter were you put the categories. you should put them on top and so when you click on it expands and you can scroll which one
    you want to talk one!!!
  • how about adding a picture tab with pictures from all the seasons
  • how about adding a picture tab with pictures from all the seasons
    I like that. Do you mean a photo gallery sort've? I can make a category for photos and have a different page for each season, and people can post their favorite photos that they have. Or if anyone has a request for a certain one, someone can post it for them.
  • you should alter were you put the categories. you should put them on top and so when you click on it expands and you can scroll which one
    you want to talk one!!!
    Well, I don't think I can get them to expand, but, I might be able to find a way to add images to the side of them.
  • You should add more shows like Kamen Rider Dragon Knight in the Other Shows section.
  • You should add more shows like Kamen Rider Dragon Knight in the Other Shows section.
    That's coming, just busy uploading other things right now.
  • Are we allowed to upload other shows... and if soo do they have to be saban/nick shows??

Oh and you should make the episodes that users upload have different sections, like you have. i.e Power Rangers, Other Shows, Senti Rangers??
  • Are we allowed to upload other shows... and if soo do they have to be saban/nick shows??

Oh and you should make the episodes that users upload have different sections, like you have. i.e Power Rangers, Other Shows, Senti Rangers??
    Sure, you can upload whatever you'd like. Doesn't have to be Saban/Nick.
    Not sure about having other sections though. Don't want too much clutter.

• Sure, you can upload whatever you'd like. Doesn't have to be Saban/Nick.
    Not sure about having other sections though. Don't want too much clutter.

Good to know, and yh it probably would get to cluttered

• Perhaps a discussion where only you could post, so that you can announce all your updates on the forum.
  • THe newsest post should be right at the front instead of the back. Further more , give us the option to set up poll so we can ask question and get answer more easily
  • Perhaps a discussion where only you could post, so that you can announce all your updates on the forum.
    That's a good one. I guess I could just announce them here though.
  • THe newsest post should be right at the front instead of the back. Further more , give us the option to set up poll so we can ask question and get answer more easily
    I don't really understand the first part. All forums have the newest posts at the back. Right when you click on the discussion, it takes you right to the newest post. Currently, the poll system is having some problems, so I can't do that just yet.
  • Honestly, I dont think anyone else should upload other shows that arent Nick/Saban. I mean, sure, they can keep it under their own downloads page, but i feel like itd either be really cluttered or deviating from the original point of the forum.

Thats just my opinion
  • I say, stay the course... the forum's really starting to take shape!