New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers MegaForce - Fan video

edited October 2012 in General Discussion

Comments

• Now that is how you're supposed to to end the Power Rangers show....with all Power Rangers (even ones we've never seen before) coming together to bring down an army of evil. Hopefully, they won't have to destroy their mentor to send an energy wave to destroy the army for them. This time.....I hope the Power Rangers do it themselves
  • Now that is how you're supposed to to end the Power Rangers show....with all Power Rangers (even ones we've never seen before) coming together to bring down an army of evil. Hopefully, they won't have to destroy their mentor to send an energy wave to destroy the army for them. This time.....I hope the Power Rangers do it themselves
    Zordon asked to be sacrificed you make it sound like the rangers killed him in cold blood...

let's not forget at the time the only rangers where (IS, Aquitar, Tray and Phantom) that's 13 rangers!!! a minuscule amount compared to the vast armies and the IS rangers only had 2 zords.

and this won't be the end of the rangers i believe it will be shown end of MegaForce Season 1 and set up Season 2 for the "Gokaiger"