New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Bring ZORDON back in POWER RANGERS MEGAFORCE? Yes or No?

Comments

• Zordon did mention in In Space's finale that even though he'll be gone, his spirit would forever remain in all that is good.

I think it's possible that he might get reincarnated in a new body.
  • guess i'm the only one who doesn't want Zordon back...

yeah he COULD come back but he really shouldn't it would spoil the end of PRIS.

He sacrificed his life energy to defeat the forces of evil and brought back to life Karone that was special and it was a fitting and dare i say a perfect noble exit for the leader.

bringing him back in a new body or resurrected is just wrong (in my opinion) and when i watch IS back i'd know he's alive which cheapens his sacrifice.

now what they can easily do is a flashback to when he was on Eltar before been captured (between end of turbo and start of IS)
  • @Ranger91 you're not the only one. if you read through the thread, you would see that I'm pretty vocal about not wanting him (Zordon) back as well even though he was 1 of my favorite Mentors.

However I don't believe Zordon himself was entirely responsible for Karone's revival, I think it was a combination of his surging energy and Andros' magical tear. I guess for some strange reason the people on KO-35 have magical tears that give them healing powers that they're not aware of.
  • Well how does this sound?:
    Zordon's spirit shows up during the series finale to either
    1) give advice
    2) encourage the Rangers
    3) make the Rangers more powerful
    4) congratulate all the Power Rangers of the past, present, and future
    or
    5) All of the above
  • Well how does this sound?:
    Zordon's spirit shows up during the series finale to either
    1) give advice
    2) encourage the Rangers
    3) make the Rangers more powerful
    4) congratulate all the Power Rangers of the past, present, and future
    or
    5) All of the above
    give advice and encourage them for less than 30 seconds they are able to summon him in spirit and that's at most.

he could be responsible for the new powers (gosei or gokai) but shouldn't make them more powerful and a congratulations isn't needed really it would be known.
  • I read about Power Rangers Megaforce's first episode (Mega Mission) today. I've learned something that helps me deal with the fact that Zordon is gone. It was revealed that Zordon had an apprentice who was prepared to continue Zordon's mission: to defend the universe. Meet....

GOSEI: a supernatural being with no physical form. His only means of communicating with the Rangers in the base is through a mechanical head built into the wall of the base.
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic" />
  • Well, looks like they gave us a "Zordon"
  • edited February 2013
    @PowerRangerPlanet they gave us Zordon's apprentice who may be just like Zordon.
    BTW does Gosei's voice sound familiar to anyone? It should. Gosei is voiced by the same guy who did the voice of KORAGG from Mystic Force
  • The guy who voices the robot in whose name I can't remember sounds a lot like Alpha 6 from the once a ranger episode.
  • Yeah, most of the time, they use the same voice actors for PR. Geoff Dolan (Gosei) Not only voiced Koragg, but a ton of others from previous seasons. Basically every season since Dino Thunder, besides PROO.
  • Well, since Gosei knows Zordon's ways, I can finally relax. Ever since his death, I felt like there would never be anyone like him, but now that I know that Zordon was even prepared for his demise and left Gosei as the new mentor, I feel like his legacy will continue. I'm thankful the producers made Gosei as Zordon's student. It was a smart move.
  • @PRThunder I fully agree. It was ingenious to use Gosei as Zordon's student as it truly gives a new mentor that has the wisdom and power of Zordon. But I don't remember that being mentionned in the first episode of Megaforce though.
  • Then watch the episode and you'll hear it.
  • Oh yeah I heard it around 9:06. So yeah well played by Saban to use Gosei as Zordon's apprentice.
  • The guy who voices the robot in whose name I can't remember sounds a lot like Alpha 6 from the once a ranger episode.
    That guy's name is Campbell Cooley (probably didn't spell it right) who currently voices Malkor. However he's not the one voicing Gosei.

@PowerRangerPlanet has the correct answer with Gosei's voice actor.
    Yeah, most of the time, they use the same voice actors for PR. Geoff Dolan (Gosei) Not only voiced Koragg, but a ton of others from previous seasons. Basically every season since Dino Thunder, besides PROO.
    Yea, you're definitely right about that. But I suppose that's because they're using ones from a New Zealand agency and their pool is probably very limited. To name some previous roles he did, he did the voice of Dai-Shi's Spirit/Monster Form near the end of Jungle Fury (after Jarrod casts Dai-Shi out from within his body) and he also voiced SPD's Omni.