New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger: Official Discussion

Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger, translated as Electrobeast Squadron Dinosaurger, is the title of the 37th season in the Super Sentai series.

Synopsis:

Long ago, in the time of the dinosaurs, the Earth was invaded by forces from outer space. The only people capable of the stopping them was a team known as the Kyouki Ryu no Sha, the People of the Strong Dragons, or, Kyoryuger for short. Now, in the modern world, they return using the powers of the Beast Batteries to fight off this revived threat. (Wiki)

What are your thoughts?

Comments

• How come they didn't add a Yellow ranger in this?
  • I was thinking the same thing. Maybe they're going to add one as the 6th or 7th ranger?
  • edited February 2013
    I am looking forward to see this new sentai but I am a bit skeptical on whether it will be good or not as it looks very comedic.

As for the 6th ranger, it has been confirmed to be a different colour than yellow but I will not say just in case as it is a spoiler alert.

(Look at the Jefusion website if you want to know)
  • Well there has certainly been Sentais without yellows before. My question is: How will Saban handle this if it gets adapted into Power Rangers? It would be the first Power Rangers in history to not have a Yellow Ranger.
  • You can tell just by seeing the "passing the torch" scene between Kyoryuger and Go-Busters that this is going to be a wacky season. Between the music and there little dance for Henshin, how could it not?

I am also surprised that there is no Yellow, this hasn't happened since Changeman. Maybe they are just trying to change it up and make it unique and stand out.
  • Well I just saw the raw episode one on Youtube and I have got to say that I am looking forward to see how it continues. The villains interest me a lot as they just look like a wacky monster circus and their sensei/mentor looks cool. This is going to be a fun season to watch
  • So, finished watching the first episode, and I must say..... interesting.

They really tuned it down for kids for this one, even the villians look wacky (and a little ridiculous.) Maybe Im thinking on it too much, I was skeptical of Go-Busters after I saw the first episode, but it turned out to be a good series. We'll see how it goes.
  • Also, here is some intersting info: the ages of the actors.
    -Red and Black are 19
    -Green is 17
    -Pink JUST TURNED 15 last month
    -Blue leads the pack with an age of 29!

Big Difference, lol
  • I thought blue looked really old but 29 wow huge age difference and pink I thought she was 17 at least!
  • Well believe it or not, Blue Buster was also 29 in real life.

And yes, pink is not only 15, but just turned 15 in January, haha
  • PEDO IN THE HOUSE! FIFTEEN... REALLY!? Now I feel bad liking her dancing lol.
  • But seriously... the other four obviously know who each other are (they were together in the cafe that has the portal to the base) Although I may take back that statement because if they knew, then they'd know who had gone and who had become Kyoryured. I never watched the raw episode... I watched watched the subbed.
  • i've seen both episodes now and i really like it

not sure how it would translate into PR perhaps a lot of original american footage required?
  • I find it funny that people are wondering why there's no yellow ranger. Big yellow stripe on all the others might be a good reason.
  • I'm almost through with this season and its actually been a fun time watching it. When I first saw them in the gokaiger vs go-buster movie I had my doubts but now almost done with it its probably in my top 10 for seasons and I am wondering how saban will do this season.