New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Video games

edited March 2013 in General Discussion
I am deciding on which video game series to buy from next! Bioshock Trilogy, Army of two trilogy, dead space trilogy, or crysis trilogy. or the older tomb raiders(I've already beaten the new one.) How bout some assistance please?

Comments

• Never really got into Bioshock or Dead Space, but Army of Two, and Crysis are amazing. I love the stories in both of them. Plus, they're extremely fun to play. Also, if you are playing on PC, and it can handle Crysis on max settings, the visuals are beautiful.
  • nice! I would like to some day get into PC gaming. not really a huge fan of consoles anymore. they're too busy selling out...
  • Oh, so you are playing on a console? Darn. Yeah, PC gaming is far more advanced than consoles. Plus, there's a far broader selection of games, and you can always upgrade your PC, but with a console, you can't, except by buying the next generation console of course.
  • Yes, I agree PC gaming has superior graphics and a higher selection of games from MMO's to RPG First Person Shooters. But about 95 percent of my friends play on Xbox so I play on Xbox as well. and any way, I did get Diablo 3 but my crappy PC can't handle it, thus making me wish I hadn't gotten it :(