New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Megaforce: theme song - good or not good

edited April 2013 in General Discussion
So far Power Rangers Megaforce is looking good. Unfortunately, there are people complaining about the THEME SONG/MUSIC. Some people like it and some don't. If you like the theme song the show has, give a thumbs up. If you don't like it, then provide a version of the theme song you would rather have.

Here is the theme song for Power Rangers Megaforce:

Comments

• edited March 2013
    Personally, I love the theme song/music the show has, but for fun, here's a theme that might sound good too.
  • I do not like the theme song. The reasoning is, it's just another take on the original song. It was bad enough when they did it with Samurai. The Megafoce theme is basically a ripoff of a ripoff, considering it's the Samurai theme, with a little tuning. I just don't like the fact that they couldn't take the time to come up with something original, and instead, are trying to leech off of the original series, and not just with the theme song.

All in all, I guess if we're just judging the song itself, and none of the details surrounding it, I'd have to say I love it. For instance, let's say that Megaforce was the first season of PR, since I loved the original MMPR theme song, and this one is basically the same, I'd have to give the same answer :p
  • I think the theme song is decent much better then samurai's.
  • Personally i have mixed feelings about it. It is definetely better that samurai's like sayla0079 said but it is not unique. It just another copy of the original which was disappointing especially since this is the anniversary season as well. But all in all not too bad!!
  • Maybe it will get a better theme when super megaforce (or whatever it's going to be called) starts
  • I used to like it when they came up with a different theme song (After MMPR that is)... but with Samuari and Megaforce, they are just not that good..... I liked Mystic Force song the best.
  • @GoldenTurbo Oo I love the Mystic Force song as well oh and the Jungle Fury song. See if Megaforce had great themes songs like that, it would be so good.
  • Jungle Fury was a good song as well! Agreed... it is just a spin off of the Samuari Theme song....
  • I like the Megaforce theme. To me it fits, but I didn't like it when they used the MMPR theme for Power Rangers Samurai/Super Samurai. And the other songs over the years, many were great from the beginning, some started of seeming lame, but became great as time passed