New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Primal Rage

Comments

• Episode 9 is up ;D
  • DUDE!! I have exams and your fic is pulling me away from revision... -____-' must go read
  • Haha, I'm glad I can please some people with my writing, Episode 10 is up. ::Gets ready ro be hit with a frying pan for writing so fast::
  • And just in case you're wondering, I did throw Trent in there to cause a little tension between Kira and Michael, but I had them married, mother to the Green Ranger in Tidal Surge, but that's giving away too much. I have everything planned out for the next 10... 31... 57 episodes, haha. There's still 10 episodes left to Primal Rage, 21 to Tidal Surge and 26 to CyberNet! Things are not going to end up like they seem they are.
  • edited January 2012
    OMG... why must you do this, watch Im gonna be sitting in my economics exam thinking okay when i get home I can read all my lovely fanfics...
    Oh Wells, fanfics are more fun to read than study the economic policies of the UK, China and India
  • Haha, I'm an evil man I guess. I don't know much about the UK, China or India, but I'd like to learn, haha. Can I take your class? lol
  • Sure, come to England and join. Im sure out teacher would love another student.
  • I'd love to be able to come over to England, it would help my writing, being able to create something different. So far I've created Wingate Gardens, which is neighboring Reefside, I've created so many Power Rangers that never flourished it's not funny, but this one I have real inspiration for. So, if I ever get a chance to come to England, maybe you should show me around.
  • Ha, episode 11 is out!
  • Wish I had someone to cuddle like Alex does, haha
  • I have a question for you Alisha, what would you like to see happen in the fic? I have no idea where I'm going with Seth as of right now, I just know that he's not going to be a ranger again.
  • Episode 12 is up.
  • I'm slow today, haha, probably because I'm sick and my eyes hurt, haha.
  • RangerBoard is down for right now, so if you want Episodes 13 and 14, which are one file, send me your emails and I will send you the Episodes