New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Super Samurai: Official Discussion

Comments

• the only thing i dont like about deker is that he played a previous RED ranger in power rangers Wild Force. i was honestly hoping that cole was gonna be back in the show not Deker. but i guess we cant ever get what we want :'(
  • To be honest it's not the first time a previous cast member has been in more than 1 reason. Does Kelson Henderson ring a bell? He's been more characters on the show than anyone on the planet. Eddie. Boom. Phineas. Flit. Norg.
  • edited January 2012
    To be honest it's not the first time a previous cast member has been in more than 1 reason. Does Kelson Henderson ring a bell? He's been more characters on the show than anyone on the planet. Eddie. Boom. Phineas. Flit. Norg.
    boom was the best!!! i dont recall eddie though
  • He was only in 1 episode. Basically he was in the Dino Thunder episode that featured a Manager that wanted to change Kira's image.
  • oh. that was him??? i know who you are talking about now!
    i think it would be kinda cool if David(Tommy's brother) came back and became a power ranger.
  • JDF's brother passed away
  • ohs :( i didn't know that. well that idea is out :/
    but anyway back on topic.
    Im super stoked for super samurai :D i could be wrong but did i read somewhere
    that skull is suppose to be in it???
  • That's the rumor. JDF stated during a Q&A panel that Narvy went and did some episodes. The two of them are still in contact so I guess he would know. But, people are assuming, what with the pictures that Paulie has put up recently, that he's there to serve as Skull in flashback scenes. So, instead of just recycling old footage, they filmed scenes that will be used as flashbacks
  • oh. that was him??? i know who you are talking about now!
    yup, that was definitely Kelson. 1 of my curses. I know too much about Power Rangers and I have a freaky memory when it comes to it.
  • something tells me that this will not be a very good season...
  • i think samurai is a good season, they just took the lazy way and didn't really make anything original. everything is just copied & pasted but i still found it a good season either way i dont really pay attention to that kind of stuff because im not a crazzed fan boy lmao
  • i think samurai is a good season, they just took the lazy way and didn't really make anything original. everything is just copied & pasted but i still found it a good season either way i dont really pay attention to that kind of stuff because im not a crazzed fan boy lmao
    I wouldn't mind that, if the acting were at least somewhat decent. But it's a disgrace to the profession, feels like they're reading off of a piece of paper, and speaking towards 2 year olds.
  • See the thing with the acting is that I don't know if they've been directed that way or since it's their first acting job (for some people) that they don't know any better. Either way, it's what makes me not all that excited for Super Samurai
  • i like jayden & antonio but i agree. the rest of the acting isnt very good. Mike is annoying & kevin is well....kevin. lol
  • I like Jayden and Mike.

Kevin is too "breathy" (that's not a word but he breathes every line he has), Antonio can't even pronounce his spanish words right, and his "golden" jokes get old fast. Not to mention just his voice sometimes is weird to me. They've killed the Mia can't cook thing to death, but both she and Emily pretty much only serve the purpose of acting/sounding childish and being there just to ask, "Are you ok?"