New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Super Samurai: Official Discussion

Comments

• lmao i agree. they did over do the whole Mia cant cook thing. I cant speak spanish so i really dont notice that he pronounces a lot of words wrong lmao. I found the golden moment jokes funny. lol
  • I'm sure the whole bad Spanish thing is probably on purpose.
  • lol the mentor is the most annoying person in the show imo. i forget his name.
  • More like the most wasted person. Ji is such a disappointment. He doesn't even do much.
  • another thing i didnt like about samruai was they showed Origins last when they should have showed it first.
  • I know right? People kept going on and on and on about that. They really should have show it first. I mean, every season starts with an origins episode. That was just a bad play on their part.

BTW, a rumor is going around that the first episode of Super Samurai is going to be called Super Samurai. If that's the case, that's really redundant.
  • wonder how long it took them to come up with that title lmfao
  • Seems like all of the titles this season are "really original" (that's supposed to be a little case of sarcasm) but then again at least they haven't repeated any episode titles like RPM did.
  • edited February 2012
    Names for the first 13 episodes of Super Samurai. They may be aired in a different order, however:

Super Samurai
    Shell Game
    Trading Places
    Something Fishy
    The Rescue
    The BullZord
    He Ain't Heavy Metal, He's My Brother
    Kevin's Choice
    Runaway Spike
    The Strange Case of the Munchies
    A Sticky Situation
    Trust Me
    The Master Returns

Plus, according to my calculations, they've skipped over Shinkenger 29, 31, 34, 36, and 39. Although they may use some of that footage later on.
  • I wonder if each ranger will use the black box one episode at a time before they all use it's power together.
  • edited February 2012
    didnt they already have an episode called trading places in mmpr? oh no. that was switching places. same thing lol. still not very creative. also the master returns? does that have anything to do with Jungle Fury?
  • edited February 2012
    "Trading Places" is the Shinkenger episode where everyone was turned into objects and I'm assuming "The Master Returns" has to do with Jayden's secret if that's a two parter with "Trust Me", especially since that's near the end of the 20 episodes.
  • ah ok. thats cool. i think
  • What is interesting is all of those episode titles don't add to 20. I counted 13 which means we'll probably get those 13 episosdes kind of quick.
  • If you looked at what I put in the first post, you'd see that I said it was only the titles for the first 13 episodes. The other 7 are unkown for now. But, I get your point about getting the first thirteen quick. Most likely back to back until they take a break in the summer