New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Super Samurai: Official Discussion

Comments

• personally from what ive seen the battilizer looks kinda stupid. but im sure they'll use it anyway cause like u said...sales....sales...sales :)
  • Nothing can look as stupid as Conner's "Inspector Gadget" Battlizer.
  • edited February 2012
    Nothing can look as stupid as Conner's "Inspector Gadget" Battlizer.
    oh my god i hated it even as 6 year old, i thought is was very stupid and usless

• Yh I didn't really see the point of it, the extendable limbs never had any real value in my opinion. When he first use's the battlizer, to save krista, he goes to kick a monster but ends up doing it when the monsters just off the ground... I always thought what was the point in that
  • I'm not one to usually hate things in Power Rangers but I definitely hate Conner's Battlizer.

The only other Battlizer that I wasn't happy with was SPD but I just hated that Battle Thong.
  • @MattEmily OMG I forgot about that, I hated it, it was just so boring in my opinion.
    A battlizer that I did like was Wes' from Time Force, and I liked Andros' cause it was like the first one... I think.
  • edited February 2012
    Definitely, Wes' Battlizer was awesome. Not to mention his Finisher was like mimicing the Lightspeed Megazord's Finisher.

And yes, Andros' Battlizer was definitely the first.

I've also enjoyed Nick's Battlizer as well. But anyway we should stop talking about the other Battlizers. We should really be discussing Super Samurai. We were getting into the rangerboard trend of going off topic.
  • Haha yes we are getting off topic, but before we finish I wanna add that I loved Coles battlizer.

Anyways back to the topic, I really cant wait for the new samurai season to start...I'm hoping it gets better considering I dont watch senti I was as dissappointed with it as some of the others were.
  • please stop fighting.
  • best battlizer was andros' :)
  • I can't wait until Super Samurai starts either. I'm hoping that all 5 of them get to use their Super Mode and I hope at least more than 1 of them get to use the Shark Attack Mode.

I'm also interested in knowing whether they shot new footage of Master Xandred or not.

Anyway PRP, who was fighting? I didn't see anyone fighting.
  • I hope they do the Mike/Emily relationship well. I do and don't want them to be the new Tommy/Kimberly. But, i think it's awesome they're bringing relationships back into the new season
  • what happens if mike & emily break up? will one of them leave the team? or will they do something corny & still be friends lol
  • I doubt they're going to break up. We probably won't get much more other than them growing into their relationship but there will probably be no dating. And obviously we can automatically assume that there isn't going to be any kissing at all.
  • well...i doubed tommy & kim would ever break up....look what happened there :)