New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

What Happened to the Zeo Crystal?

Comments

• Dubby, the Turbo powers WERE NOT destroyed due to the Power Chamber's destruction. Otherwise they would have started to glow to signal a forceful demorph upon its destruction... which they did not do. The Turbo finale clearly states that ELTAR is the source of their powers meaning they lost the powers when Zordon's planet fell. The Power Chamber has NOTHING to do with it.
  • But then why did they demorph and there powers failed when the power chamber was destroyed? the only thing that remained was the black code box to create the Astro Megazord!
  • Another thing I wanted to know, how did Zordon know that the Earth Rangers would meet up with Andros?
  • i think he got lucky with that one Harlen lmao
  • Dubby, they did not demorph when the Power Chamber was destroyed. They were still morphed, just helmetless.

They demorphed after Divatox left to head to the Cimmerian Planet.

and Harlen, basically what Dubby said. Zordon is a smart guy who likes predicting stuff so he likely knew that Andros would be snooping around like Phantom does if they ever got info on Eltar falling.
  • Well, Zordon probably met Andros turning his trip back to Eltar to return to his family. Because Andros said he never been to Earth, so he couldn't of met Zordon on Earth.
  • ok there are many rumors on what happened the biggest rumor that many fans believe is that the zeo crystal was never destroyed or lost the rangers (tommy rocky adam tanya and kat ) were able to keep the crystals when they received the turbo powers it was the same power that their power coins had which was a different source from the crystals
    it is also rumored that the zeo crystals were originally on trey's home planet and that his people put the zeo crystal on the moon.

as for andros finding the former turbo rangers there is a rumor that zordon created the astro morphers and gave the red ranger power to him cause many people believe that zordon knew all of this was going to happen before it even happened

the fact of the matter is until saban entertainment releases something about hidden chronicles or tells us what happened that they left out no one will know
  • then how do you explain how zhane got his astro powers? same thing with andros?
  • Harlen, that's not possible since I recall Andros mentioning that Zhane had been in his deep freeze for at least 2 years. And they already had their powers then.
  • i agree with MattEmily
  • maybe zordon gave powers to zhane and andros as a back up in case the earth team was defeated. or like expanded the operation possibly one or the other.
  • The zeo crystal was never destroyed. Evidence of that was Tommy still able to morph in Forever Red. As for the rest of Forever Red.

Jason: I believe he had his power coin repaired by Ninjor. Someone could have showed him how to find the Ninja Temple. Could be why he was late.

Aurico: He never lost his powers.

TJ: The Turbo Powers were never actually destroyed. Remember Justin still having his? Though I still wonder where that car got his morpher from. lol. Also keep in mind another possibility. The Robo Rangers. They had turbo morphers. Either morpher could have possibly been one of theirs. That TJ could have easily been one of the Robo rangers.

Andros: His powers never were lost.

Leo: His powers were never lost.

Carter: His powers were never lost.

Wes and Eric: Neither one of them lost their powers. They were allowed to keep them when the rest of the Time Force rangers went back to the future.

Cole: We know he still had his powers. lol
  • Let's just face it guys... Saban made it up as they went along... Lol
  • Jam, jason's power coin was never destroyed. he only had his powers transfered to Rocky. So my theory is he had it recharged. Andros never lost his powers, neither did LEO he simply had to give them back(but was able to use them for emergencies) Carter never lost his and neither did tommy. TJ im still a little confused but i think he had his powers the same way justin did. & Wes & Eric never lost their powers either. They got to keep them and work for the Silver Guardians as the time force rangers.
  • Dubby, don't forget that Rocky had 2 different Coins. His Dino Coin and his destroyed Ninja Coin. So you are right that Jason's Coin was never destroyed.

In regards to the Turbo powers, they were never destroyed so the other 3 would still be able to morph with those powers too if they wanted to but they're probably not that active anymore.