New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

What Happened to the Zeo Crystal?

1235»

Comments

• lmao true. Maybe zordon & animus are the same!!!!
  • I highly doubt that. Animus was quite the little prick.
  • zordon had his moments lmao
  • In the case of Zordon, he was likely just testing people. While he was claiming that Ninjor was a myth, I doubt he was actually believing that.

Sure, Animus was like that too but keep in mind it was just 1 of his "Zordon tests" too.
  • Yes, Zordon had his moments, but he was never going to leave all of humanity to die like Animus wanted to do.
  • personally i think animus was just testing...too see how far the rangers would go to save the earth & the people of it.
  • I think the Zeo Crystal will make a return, if they do decide to do a Gokaiger season of Power Rangers, then they could bring back the crystal and use that to give the ultimate power to the Gokaigers. But that's just my theory on it.
  • It'd be nice but it's not going to happen, even with a Gokaiger adaptation. I have no hope in Saban even doing a remotely decent job with their adaptation of it.

The only people on crew that care about continuty are Tony Oliver and Amit Bhaumik.
  • It'd be nice but it's not going to happen, even with a Gokaiger adaptation. I have no hope in Saban even doing a remotely decent job with their adaptation of it.

The only people on crew that care about continuty are Tony Oliver and Amit Bhaumik.
    what he said